• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should the media section be removed?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
When I meant revamp it meant to change how the system works, not the functionality of the current media plugin. Let me elaborate. Creating a place on the forums like the community corner where you post videos instead and can advertise your channels, such like the forums on planet minecraft was one revamp I had in mind.
Yeah that is what I meant too. I think we should do that agreed. Badlion does it and it seems to work well.

DrVibes

Survivor
Reaction score
I definitely think it should be removed. It gives the mods who moderate it time to moderate elsewhere on the forums, or on the server.

I also do not think enough people use it looking for videos on here, they instead search the YouTube website. If it is removed it will be better for the community as a whole, in my opinion.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I definitely think it should be removed. It gives the mods who moderate it time to moderate elsewhere on the forums, or on the server.

I also do not think enough people use it looking for videos on here, they instead search the YouTube website. If it is removed it will be better for the community as a whole, in my opinion.
Totally true. Mods are required to watch every second of the video to make sure there is no inappropriate content. Then as the poll on this thread proved nobody will ever watch the video through the media section in most cases. Waste of time for sure!

Reactions:

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
eh no1 uses media sectoin but were els will i advertis my pVp chanel D^:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
eh no1 uses media sectoin but were els will i advertis my pVp chanel D^:
Well it doesn't work, and it hasn't worked since October. Before that it also had a massive period of down time. You can advertise your YT channel in your signature, or with status updates on your profile. Additionally, as others have proposed it may make sense to move the media section to a forum where you are allowed to post videos instead.

Reactions:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci