• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should their be an age limit on mod app?

Chaos_Slayer_

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone I just wanted to ask you guys if you think their should be an age limit on moderator? I think there should not be an age limit if you wrote a very good application and are on the servers alot.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the maturity should be evaluated off of the application and interview. Not so much to allow younger players to be mod, but to stop immature people from being accepted.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why is there an age limit on people who can obtain a licence?
Why is there an age limit on people who can drink adult beverages?

It's all the same. At 16 (where I live) the government thinks you have the maturity to drive a car. At 18 (where I live) the government says you have the maturity to drink. Here on MCSG Chad thinks that 15 is the age you have the maturity to become a moderator.

You can cry and plea all you want, but it's not going to change. Just like the real world.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think the maturity should be evaluated off of the application and interview. Not so much to allow younger players to be mod, but to stop immature people from being accepted.
If you were to go for an age exception, that's what they base it on.

Thanks for the lovely reasons guys!
I felt like its not something that needs to be explained. Other people already said why, maturity reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci