• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should we raise the map repeat limit?

Should the map repeat limit be raised?

• No, keep it at 2 for all servers

Votes: 171 33.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 3 (2 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 145 28.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 4 (3 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 199 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dream_weaver06

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like the 3rd choice. There are maps that hardly ever get played and I think with the 4 time thing in place, all the maps will have a chance to get played. I'm sure their feelings are hurt.

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Normally I'd go with 3, but 4 seems reasonable now.

This is simply taking into account the wide array of maps we have (somewhere around 20, I believe) and the fact that the Breeze variants have proven to be just as popular as the original.

We have two right now, and that's generally leading to a semi-consistent cycle of 4, Breeze, and Solar Frost/Breeze variant. (Although I'm surprised by the level of interest in other new maps, I must admit, I'd predict over time it'd settle a lot more cleanly into something like this.)

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
4 is best. There are a lot of maps now, and 2 is really too few.
yes but call of duty has a lot of maps and they hav 2 maps selection 2 actual maps and then a random map if no one likes the selection

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
u should make it like call of duty voting hav 2 maps then a random map selection

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
they always kick me out for a donator
*sigh*
Donators pay to fund the server. Without donators, no servers.
To avoid being kicked join servers 20-50, play on non US regions if possible, and try to join servers during Cleanup, Endgame, or Deathmatch.

F

FatPandasFTW

Finally! What I've been waiting for. A map repeat limit. YYYEEEESSSSSS

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I think it should be kept to 2, some of the maps are really good and deserve to be played, even SG4 isn't really getting overplayed (On CA servers) so I think a limit of 2 is appropriate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci