• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Show off your coolest builds!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

This video was advertising my old server and had most of my work showed off there. ZombieTracker did the circular spawn and I did most of the other 2 areas shown. What have you built that is worthy of sharing?

pinman

Spectator
Reaction score
:) epic video! Still waiting for the servers to go up o_O (props if you know where my avatar is from:D)

sorry about all the emotes

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's a video of a few of my builds. All done by me, including the terrain.

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
Some of the builds I was helping to build :) Also among my favorites on the server.

Obviously I havent build that epic stuff alone. But I've been always a fan of detailed builds.

I havent made a video of my death run map yet as it has always been WIP and then got disbanded, but I have to check if I got some screens lying around

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll have to show of my SMC, or submerged modular city, called Balfarfia. I am the president of my own little underwater city. Of course there is only 1 member, which is me. And not many people will come on because is is non-dedicated hamachi, and there's nothing to do. BUT the city is COMPLETELY self sustained. It can survive on it's own. Although it isn't finished.

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah. You know, in the ye olden days I'da key hauled you, but I don't have a key to haul you on, so.....

-Mal

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you call it necro, I call it recycling

This is probably the build I have spent the most time on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci