• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Showdown

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, I think this would be a good addition.

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • NOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUU!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
When the showdown comes, everyone should be rehealed to full health and full food bar. The reason is because say if someone just had a fight with someone and they're low health, then they will probably lose. Because they weren't the one sitting in a corner, or they just had the guts to fight they get put at a disadvantage. It would be much better. If this is not good, you should maybe make a 20 second delay between the 2nd last kill and the showdown, so the person can get loot, and reheal.

Thanks
Hope you consider it :)

chops61

Spectator
Reaction score
When the showdown comes, everyone should be rehealed to full health and full food bar. The reason is because say if someone just had a fight with someone and they're low health, then they will probably lose. Because they weren't the one sitting in a corner, or they just had the guts to fight they get put at a disadvantage. It would be much better. If this is not good, you should maybe make a 20 second delay between the 2nd last kill and the showdown, so the person can get loot, and reheal.

Thanks
Hope you consider it :)
i think that would be a great idea

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That would never happen in the Hunger Games. You kill the person with the strength you have left, your opponent doesn't wait for you.

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree.
When I am one of the final 3 I dont look for anyone because I know that when I do and manage to kill him I will lose the DM because my health is low.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
its surpriding to see how many people want this in the game, but don't actually say why... i agree with everyone above me, you shouldn't be rewarded further for killing someone prior to the deathmatch.
your second idea is slightly better and would be of greater help, since you would have warning that you are about to fight the last battle. its kinda annoying when you're wandering around trying to find people/chests and suudenly are transported into the centre *insert disorientated face here*

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
Of course health refill would not happen in real life, but teleportation neither.
If you killed the third one, in real life you could maybe have plenty of time to regain your maximum health form, before the last one shows up if he's not immediatly around...
So please complain about reality when nothing in the game is about reality (skeletons ? zombies ? creepers ??? reality ?) Ok ?
We're just here to make the gaming experience the best. Its a game, and whatever can produce anger for the player against the game system must be avoided, especially when its comes to the end of a round like that...
If you had made a perfect round but just lost at the end because YOU were the one that had low-life because you just had the last fight before the deathmatch, and loses against a coward with a wooden sword that just hid during the entire game, maybe you'll think differently then...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That has happened to me, and all I say is good game, and nice kill. If you're gonna get mad about being killed do it about the lag! I have been in 2 fights that could have won me the game recently and both times i start at full health get a lag spike and completely freeze, next thing I know I have 1 heart left and the person is behind me somehow. It's not me, it's the server because everyone has been lagging too. It's true that I lag slightly more though.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
This is apart of the game for a reason.
Work around it.
Heal up when murdering that last person before you teleport into battle.

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
How do you "heal up" before being teleported when the teleportation is coming like 10 seconds after the 3rd being killed ?...
And I'm not mad, it haven't happened to me until then... its just that you'll hear a lot of complaints about that, especially if the minecraft survival is able to get more famous...

carlotta4th

Spectator
Reaction score
I disagree. When it gets close to a deathmatch, players are usually aware that killing one more person will start the deathmatch. It's their choice to take that risk or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci