• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sick and tired of people calling me a noob because of....

Did you relate to this post?

• Total voters

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
Are'nt you guys sick and tired of people calling you noobs? you've probably heard of these following example:
11132) epicnoobslayer123: haha XD lol u only got 25 wins noob
472) chrisoca24: dude I started 3 months ago leave me alone
1132) epicnoobslayer123: lol u gonna get killed by me and my 473 wins noob
472) chrisoca24: dude you have probably dedicated ur life to mcsg since the server opened and got those wins playing 24/7 plz get of my case
1132) epicnoobslayer123: what ever man u gonna get killed

This has become annoying cuz these top players have started to boast about points and wins when you, yes you, have only found out about mcsg about 1 month ago. It's not your fault you only have 5 wins or something low, it's the fact that these top players can rely on a factor that is way out of your league at the moment. Don't let these kinds of players make you rage all the time like me, just think about this post you'll feel a lot better unless your a top player just here to rain on my parade.

Don't worry your not the only one experiencing this predicament,
IGN:chrisoca24

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
i feel ya, only have about 60 wins, and a good amount of points, but sometimes i get called noob. its not just you, just ignore them or leave and find another server. if you cant help it, then target them at begining. that will shut them up

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not a report it's more of an interactive thread where I want people to relate to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding of my thread.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
i feel ya, only have about 60 wins, and a good amount of points, but sometimes i get called noob. its not just you, just ignore them or leave and find another server. if you cant help it, then target them at begining. that will shut them up
Thank you for relating to me :)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not a report it's more of an interactive thread where I want people to relate to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding of my thread.
Well I'm saying, instead of letting them bother you, just report them.

Also, don't double post please.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I'm saying, instead of letting them bother you, just report them.

Also, don't double post please.
it just sounds silly cuz people are gonna make fun of me being a snitch about being called a noob. btw did u vote for the harsh poll vote?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
it just sounds silly cuz people are gonna make fun of me being a snitch about being called a noob. btw did u vote for the harsh poll vote?
They aren't gonna make fun of you if they got banned. Plus they won't know that you reported them because the reporting system is confidential. MCSG takes harassment very seriously so you should definitely report them.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This Happens to me but not because of my wins but my points. I hate Points so I only ever have one. (my special point) Then when they say I will kill you I just see how far they get in game and its funny ecause they never get out of spawn. People who call you a noob just want to look better than you and they use their wins to do that. But Really Wins and Points mean nothing. When i get to deathmatch I look at the Weakest player if they are the same armour as me I will Take them on otherwise I ask them: "Do you want the Win". I don't care about the amount of points they have or the Number of wins. I've given atleast 50 Wins (no joke). I rather look like a noob and Be friendly then than that Jerk who goes: "HAHA Noob you only have 1 point.". People who see me play know this they have even stood up for me and Defended me. Then that person feels Dumb. So the Moral of the story is why should they care that they are better than you it doesn't take much to get that high. I'm not saying i could do it quickly i'm just saying that People Should be nice to other players because they will Protect you and when they see you in game they will think twice about killing you. No one likes a Jerk so they will be hunted first.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
They aren't gonna make fun of you if they got banned. Plus they won't know that you reported them because the reporting system is confidential. MCSG takes harassment very seriously so you should definitely report them.
thanks for all the advice. I've been scared to report something as what I thought was pointless but now I'm going to start reporting these harassments.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
This Happens to me but not because of my wins but my points. I hate Points so I only ever have one. (my special point) Then when they say I will kill you I just see how far they get in game and its funny ecause they never get out of spawn. People who call you a noob just want to look better than you and they use their wins to do that. But Really Wins and Points mean nothing. When i get to deathmatch I look at the Weakest player if they are the same armour as me I will Take them on otherwise I ask them: "Do you want the Win". I don't care about the amount of points they have or the Number of wins. I've given atleast 50 Wins (no joke). I rather look like a noob and Be friendly then than that Jerk who goes: "HAHA Noob you only have 1 point.". People who see me play know this they have even stood up for me and Defended me. Then that person feels Dumb. So the Moral of the story is why should they care that they are better than you it doesn't take much to get that high. I'm not saying i could do it quickly i'm just saying that People Should be nice to other players because they will Protect you and when they see you in game they will think twice about killing you. No one likes a Jerk so they will be hunted first.

thats very generous, and comming from a mod, i know im not the only one. but as i always say, give and you shall receive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci