• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Sigh* I Quit.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
well im a bit late to this post, cya habberz sorry we had a bit of a bad end but before that was fun. and you can't live your life with a piece of paper HE CANT TALK :p no but srsly games don't ruin your life its just the amount and the addiction

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
H
Some Shoutouts:
CandyFTW
ShaunDepro
NingarasticNinga
Mattando97
Dean (MrLemonVenom)
Kezzer1995.
btw NingaristicNinga not ningarastic :p after all the time you knew me you still didn't know how to spell my name lol :p

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Did you really have to publicly tell everyone you were leaving MCSG just to give a shout out to your mates? Keep it private, It's not as if we had to know :p. Espeacially if it's to bash Minecraft and how you want to cut down on video games just to run off and play Pokemon. I'm just saying.. Saying goodbye on a forum doesn't make you look cool :S

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Did you really have to publicly tell everyone you were leaving MCSG just to give a shout out to your mates? Keep it private, It's not as if we had to know :p. Espeacially if it's to bash Minecraft and how you want to cut down on video games just to run off and play Pokemon. I'm just saying.. Saying goodbye on a forum doesn't make you look cool :S
And if you're saying goodbye make sure it has a good reason.
And make sure people will miss you if you're not telling why you left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci