• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Signature thingy help D:

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
You know that signature I have? Yeah. How do you update that again? I can't find the thread. help plez

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG, poor guy. You only leaved for a few months, as stated in your thread. Then you come back and "BAM!" you get all of this drastic changes :c You will get used to em'

coolguy9663

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey mod this tread is getting off topic and the question is answered. Please close it

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Find the link you got it from, and just use the new one
Yeah, I need the link.
it updates by itself I recall
Are you sure? cuz my profile picture would be changed then
OMG, poor guy. You only leaved for a few months, as stated in your thread. Then you come back and "BAM!" you get all of this drastic changes :c You will get used to em'
I know :c
Hey mod this tread is getting off topic and the question is answered. Please close it
Still not answered

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
The owner of the thread is the only one who can command it to be closed and no the question is not answered as stated by the owner

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
The owner of the thread is the only one who can command it to be closed and no the question is not answered as stated by the owner
I'll keep it alive 1 more day, and if I don't get anything out of it, I'll just request a lock,

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
This should be in the General Support section, not the Community Corner.

LigerDaMan

Tribute
Reaction score
sOMEONE pLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK THE CAPTAIN DAKS SIGNATURE HELP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci