• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Signing Off For the Last Time~ Lemonz87

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ill miss you haley, although i quit for the same reason as well lol

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Haley, you are one of the most chill ppl on mcsg. Sorry we kinda got out to a bad start and I blame myself for that im just glad I was able to become friends with you. Be sure to stay active on twitter. :")

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't know you or anything, but this seems like a really good way to say goodbye. I enjoyed watching you videos and I also think putting in a "What I've learnt" section was a really good idea, because a lot of people are more focused on the PVP aspect of the game, rather than the more important things such as friends and having fun.
Edit: HOLY good job on the Moderation! 100 hackers demolished! I'm sure they'll miss you :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We may have never met, nor have I known you, but from what I infer is how much of an exceptional individual you were towards the community, the words, and your wisdom you shared with the rest of us has truly sparked some thorough thought. I am indeed sure that you may never be forgotten, and do follow what matters to you now, follow your ambitions. The community shall be there for you whenever possible. We wish you the best of luck in the future. :')

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
We may have never met, nor have I known you, but from what I infer is how much of an exceptional individual you were towards the community, the words, and your wisdom you shared with the rest of us has truly sparked some thorough thought. I am indeed sure that you may never be forgotten, and do follow what matters to you now, follow your ambitions. The community shall be there for you whenever possible. We wish you the best of luck in the future. :')
With a speech like that, I'd vote you over Obama.
Then again...
I'd vote a banana over Obama. Still you get what I mean you're a swaggin Dragon sir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci