• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silence [AU+NZ] Clan.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
I have talked to a mod and have made a conversation about the CB and you are wrong you did not win 5-1. Please remove this now before I get a mod to look at the thread.
We did win 5-1, we have the whole battle recorded by one of our mods.

JusticeClan

Tribute
Reaction score
We did win 5-1, we have the whole battle recorded by one of our mods.
Well send me this "Evidence" because I haven't seen any of it, so how am I supposed to believe you! Please just explain how you won because we don't understand we were winning 2-1 check the website and you wrote 5-1! Its outrageous, I added you to a conversation with the person who made the clan battle rules. I added you to it so you could explain how you won give us evidence and see if they agree.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Well send me this "Evidence" because I haven't seen any of it, so how am I supposed to believe you! Please just explain how you won because we don't understand we were winning 2-1 check the website and you wrote 5-1! Its outrageous, I added you to a conversation with the person who made the clan battle rules. I added you to it so you could explain how you won give us evidence and see if they agree.
I do not wish to argue with you any further, I'll take the whole result off, just because you lost it doesn't mean you have to be a sook.

PatGamezYT

Platinum
Reaction score
You also had a fight with my old clan
Seems like you wanna fight a lot :c

KoopaTroopaMC

Tribute
Reaction score
We won 5-1. Get over it sore losers.

G3TR3KT1337

Spectator
Reaction score
How many wins/games? 500 on all alts/ average 3000 games
Age? 14
Skype? you have me
TeamSpeak? yes
Sword /10? 1234/10
Rod /10? 123/10
Bow /10? 9/10
FnS /10? 20/10
In what way would you benefit Aftermath? Im a good player, very active and is well know to the community (alts)
Why do you personally want to join Aftermath? personally... yes I would
What country/state do you live in? Australia/WA

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
How many wins/games? 500 on all alts/ average 3000 games
Age? 14
Skype? you have me
TeamSpeak?
yes
Sword /10? 1234/10
Rod /10? 123/10
Bow /10? 9/10
FnS /10? 20/10
In what way would you benefit Aftermath? Im a good player, very active and is well know to the community (alts)
Why do you personally want to join Aftermath? personally... yes I would
What country/state do you live in? Australia/WA
Accepted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci