• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silence [AU+NZ] Clan.

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Why are you declining him for not having a 'good' ratio when yours is the same? Double Standards.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Why are you declining him for not having a 'good' ratio when yours is the same? Double Standards.
I am the owner, it's ultimatley my choice, if I accept everyone with a bad ratio my clan will go no where.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why did you make a clan then because you have a bad ratio.
Because he has the right to create a clan if he so desires. Maybe he's not the best in here, but he can pick and choose his members as he pleases. He is allowed to deny people that don't fit his personal/clan's skill requirements, even if this guy has the same ratio. Being a leader is not all about your "skill"; you need to be manage a team, organise battles, etc.

Reactions: hxq

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN? meblubs23
How many wins/games? 50/300?
Age? 14
Skype? you haz
TeamSpeak? of course
Sword /10? 7/10 (ping)
Rod /10? 6/10 (ok at it but mainly rely on ping)
Bow /10? 0.001/10 (an absolute tard when it comes to bow)
FnS /10? 7/10 (actually descent ;))
In what way would you benefit Aftermath? Backup? I play 4 days a week so ill be a gud backup :3
Why do you personally want to join Aftermath? Id like to get back in the Rhythm of things (pvp wise) since i haven't played in so long (i've been practising). Also because i want to play with some new people :)
What country/state do you live in? Aussie/vic

Reaction score
IGN? meblubs23
Age? 14
Skype? you haz
TeamSpeak? of course
Sword /10? 7/10 (ping)
In what way would you benefit Aftermath? Backup? I play 4 days a week so ill be a gud backup :3
Why do you personally want to join Aftermath? Id like to get back in the Rhythm of things (pvp wise) since i haven't played in so long (i've been practising). Also because i want to play with some new people :)
Wow, I haven't you in a while...

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Because he has the right to create a clan if he so desires. Maybe he's not the best in here, but he can pick and choose his members as he pleases. He is allowed to deny people that don't fit his personal/clan's skill requirements, even if this guy has the same ratio. Being a leader is not all about your "skill"; you need to be manage a team, organise battles, etc.
Thank you.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN? meblubs23
Age? 14
Skype? you haz
TeamSpeak? of course
Sword /10? 7/10 (ping)
Accepted haha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci