• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Silence [CA Clan]

Do you think this clan will be successful?

• Total voters

harddude

Tribute
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN:pittoey
-Skype Name [Mine's chinman142]:jamie.sue6
-Wins:107
-Ratio:107/2470 not all games were mine
-PvP Strengths:strafing and hitting
-PvP Weaknesses:bow flint and steel and 3 teams
-Why do you want to be in this clan?:i want to be in this clan because my friends Evil_Angelz_2000 and picicci135 recommended this clan and said it would be fun
-Other clans you have been in:none
-Will you be committed to this clan if excepted?:i would commit as i do have alot of time on my hands
Accepted

harddude

Tribute
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN: Liam_29
-Skype Name: TheLooneyGaner
-Wins: 72 still growing
-Ratio:
-PvP Strengths flint n steel rod
-PvP Weaknesses shooting bows
-Why do you want to be in this clan?: it sounds like an amazing clan
-Other clans you have been in:
-Will you be committed to this clan if excepted?: yes but I cannot play on the week days mon-thurs no Friday Saturday Sunday yes
Accepted

harddude

Tribute
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN: BlahBlah0909

-Skype Name : BlahBlahPlaysMC || Daiyaan =)

-Ratio: My other account was KILLA_NO_LIMITZ, and I had 114 wins out of 1184. And then My friend started to use the account and he really mest up the ratio... on this account I got 14 wins, so my wins are 128. My friend also used this account and played about 152 games and got 0 wins :/ So my ratio is 128/1248+ . So ratio is 1/9

-PvP Strengths : Crits, archery, flint and steel, strafing.

-PvP Weaknesses : Learning on fishing rod.

-Why do you want to be in this clan?: I want to join #Silence because it look's like a clan I would fit in as a know a few of the members and for me to learn from the amount of top tier players in this clan.

-Other clans you have been in: Ive been a #Paradox Trial member.

-Will you be committed to this clan if excepted?: Yes I will be commited as I was in paradox and be as mature as possible.
Accepted

harddude

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: alianz_9
Wins:84 almost at 100 wins
Ratio: 1800 Games (am i able to talk to you about that please?)
Strengths: BowSpam, FishingRod, Flint & Steel, 1v1
Pvp weakness: hackers, teams larger than four
Why do you want to be in this clan: I would like to be in silence because lots of people in the clan i have seen around in the MCSG community and i would like to get to know them for example. QSAclan13 I've seen her around alot and she killed me a couple times. So i would like to share some tips & tricks and get better and the game itself from others in the clan. It also seems like a clan that fits my style because its my first and your clan battles are really good!
Will you be committed to this clan if expected: I will be as committed as i can i tend not to get mad when i die and being in-mature isn't really my thing :p
Accepted

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
on behalf of TheUnique we challenge you to a 4v4 or 5v5 if yes add me on skype Michael.Creeper_GG TheUnique thank you

Revature

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #Mercy, I Revature.. challenge you #Silence to a 4v4 or 3v3 scrim, or battle!
jonathin.fisico add me on Skype!

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Instinct I challenge you to a 4v4 or up clan battle. Add minedandcrafted513 on Skype if you accept. If you declin, simply reply with a no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci