• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silently's Life Story / Apologies

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys Silently/Alex here, And today I’ll be creating a thread, something that I haven’t done in quite some while. Basically I’ll be going in depth about me, my life, and the way I live. I’ll also be apologizing to those I’ve been really mean too, and get a moral out there to those who are bullies/get bullied.

Shall we begin?

Alright, I was born on December 10th, 2000 a Sunday night at approximately 7:30Pm in the state of Chicago, Illinois (The Windy city). Before I was born, my father and my mother have gone through so much just meet each other. Both of my parents are from Ecuador, they’ve decided to come to America to provide a better life for their children (me). Alright, back to my story, my father was BIGGEST gentleman, He didn’t allow my mother to go out to work or anything, would serve her food in bed every morning. My mom lived like a queen. Later, 2001 came 1 month later (Because I was born on December). I can’t really recall, my mom was just a loving mother and parenting me. I was told that, my mother and father were planning to have another child by the time I was 3-5 years old. Then time elapsed, the usual occurring (Parenting, Loving etc.,). Then came the 9/11 attacks, My mother stated to me that the day of the attacks, she was really worried because her brother worked right next to the towers. Gracefully, nothing happened to him. I’m going to then skip to 2005 considering 2002-2004/5 was the same old same old. 2005 then came, one of the best yet most terrible/life changing years that I wish had never happened. Around February or so, My father’s brother had come to Chicago, So we bought a house to live with my grandfather, my grandmother, my uncle , my father, my mother and I. And so we did. My father, had a extreme addiction to cars, He would always find ways to improve his own although he probably invested all his life in it. Aside from working as a chef at a place called ‘Navy pier’ over there in Chicago he always found a way to fix his car somehow. Around March, He was looking to sale his car to buy a new one that he really wanted. That night there was a person interested to buy his car, and he was hype that he was going to sell it. That night, he took the guy who wanted to buy the car for a test drive, when they came back; He put my father in a arm lock, threw him on the ground and pointed a gun to his face. Fortunately, he didn’t do anything to my dad, but he did steal the car. A few days later, We were at a family party. And I began to chase my cousins, and they decided to go down the stairs, I fell down and went rolling down the stairs. Unfortunately, I broke my forehead, it was cut and it left me a scar. Well then after that happened, my father was just depressed. He began to drink. Once he did, he began to beat my mother. Only when he drank, he would beat her. My mom stayed beside him like that until around august 20th, 2005. Then my mother couldn’t take it anymore she then decided to go and move to New York with her brothers. My father was even more depressed. Around 11-12 days later, I found out he passed away. On September 1st, 2005. This was one of the worst things that can happen; living without a parent is extremely hard. I was told he passed away to a car accident. After being depressed for around 2 years my mother and I had decided to begin to live again. I began getting closer to Church (I’m catholic) I was baptized, but everything that came up reminded me of my father like “Imagine how proud he would be that I’m in school , That I know how to read long books now, How would life be with him? Why did he have to go?” Questions like these went through my mind DAILY. I always wondered, Is it true that he died by a car accident and stuff like this. So then we’re still around 2006-2007 years, Living with my aunt was honestly the worst experience. She made us even more depressed; she would always hide treats, hit me, and make me cry. But I’ve lived through that. Let me ask you guys a question, Imagine living at your current residence like you currently do, Having to suddenly move, leaving everything. Your house, your dog , your television, your computer, your everything. And just taking around 2 pairs of shoes, the clothes you have on and $500, completely moving to a new state a new environment, where no on “donates” anything. My mother had to work really hard and strive to get us through being poor. (WOOOOSH *TIME PASSED* ITS 2012WOAH) <- yep. 2012, finishing elementary school and going to a WAY bigger school with 2000+ kids. This change was too hard for me, well, the first year (6th grade) was ease. Then 7th grade, I was bullied. With racist jokes, people making fun of my father. It was just hard. By this time I was already playing minecraft. I was depressed, being bullied isn’t fun, and there were moments where I just couldn’t take it anymore. At around June 2013, I fought him. I won fortunately, and he then stopped. It was now the end of 8th grade and I had gone a full school year without being bullied, In real life and I was doing good in school. But then I was bullied in minecraft. I had hosted an SMP server, and so much hate/conflict started because of damn enchantment table. Those people know who they are, they bullied me, they didn’t know my background they insulted me. Just imagine, being added to a Skype chat with 10 people, and all of them just bullying you making you feel like crap. I literally cried. And they didn’t care. I know I shouldn’t have taken it to the heart, but there are things that effect you and you just break. There were just there without sympathy bullying me, with no mercy. Just yelling and making fun of my race and just making me feel like complete crap. That day, I was just sad. I was just depressed and scared and just confused on how this world has people who just don’t care about feelings. I wanted to cause self harm and stuff. Later 2014, I went to back to Chicago for the first time in so long I believe it was around 8 years that I haven’t been there. While I was at Chicago I got reunited with my family, and I was really happy. I found out that the death of my father wasn’t just a simple “Car accident” But I was because of suicide, due to him being really depressed that my mother and I left. This really hurt me, I’ve been lied to but I understand my family didn’t want to hurt me. Even though it did. Having a sudden change, is just difficult I just wish my father was with me, I never had that MAN to tell me I’m doing something wrong or stuff like that and It saddens me, But that’s the way my life is.(Skipping over to summer 2015) I’m now in Summer School doing Algebra, because I failed my Algebra regents (An important test here at New York). Everything just reminds me of my father, I can’t seem to surpass the fact that he’s gone :/ But I still manage to smile at times with my lovely friends. And yeah, This is my life story. Please No sympathy, I don’t want you guys to feel “bad” for me. :) <3

For those out there who get bullied, contact me, I’m here for you I don’t want anyone to go through what I went through.

I know those who bullied me, will read this. I just want you to know, If you currently do it don’t, You’ve changed my life and no one else deserves to go through a bad change. Just think about people’s background. If you guys need anything, I’m here for you too.

I’m also doing some apologies, to those that I’ve caused harm too, Unfortunately I did harm as well, like I said being bullied just changes you and I regret it, I hope you guys can forgive me.

Spitzify - You've been a witness of many of my fights, And I've been rude to you when you've never been rude to me, I'm sorry.

NzktPvP - Joe, I know we're friends but I feel obligated to apologize to you, you've been really nice to me and I've been a donkey to you. I'm sorry.

Revenqe - Julien, I'm sorry for everything in the past, Our bond broke, And i miss you, and our friendship <3 :( I hope you can forgive me you were one of my best friends.

zGod_ - I love you mom, You've taught me to surpass through things and to not the wrong way into things and I really appreciate that. <3

FireBlitzGaming Boxy Fusing - Bean Squad!!! <3 Love you guys, You guys Are my current you know groupy, and yeah I hope our friendship goes a very long way!

Poutful - Jina, I was told you think I hate you?! I don't I would never!! I miss you :( Hit me up! I'm sorry for the mean things I've said to you.

GucciRose - You're a good motivation to me if you've realized what you said to me on Skype, I've apologized once and doing it again, I'm sorry Vincent.

FugeCraft - Daniel I'm sorry to you to I know we're cool. but i need to apologize I've said mean things to you.

Warriorss - Dylan you too, We've had forum fights but why not clear that up, LETSGO and friends again <3 Much love dylan. I'm sorry.

xKillemAll - Ryan Ily <3 I'm sorry to you too :(. <3

Krucifex Twuaty - Jake :c After 2015, We haven't been in a good relationship as friends, And I'm sorry for all the flame I've caused. I know we're currently cool, but i need to apologize. <3

Vying - You know I love you kuh koosh <3

If I've missed anyone, Let me know in a PRIVATE MESSAGE <3 I hope you guys indeed read this, I'm here for you community members, whether its the smallest thing to the biggest favor, I'm here. I love you all.

- Silently/Alex
Moderators please keep this in this forum section

Last edited:

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
hey i know u from omega u looked chill and hi

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. I can't say I have been through anything you have. Thanks for sharing this. Honestly I can't believe it you seem pretty chill.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Wow :/
You have to be really brave to post this because you seem pretty chill.
I'm very sorry. :/

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Awww, stand tall and keep on keepin on dude!

heheh, they're both songs, get it?

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, this takes guts. This is amazing! I've never seen someone as brave and strong as you.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Cool story :/ and we're chill <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci