• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silvaria - Cubic Build Team

MCSG Approval

• Yes, Amazing map! Needs to be added

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Yes, cool map. Might need a little work

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Umm... cool idea, needs some more work

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, map needs revamping

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Silvaria
Story Line:

1732, a medical city. Silvaria, flourished for 30 years. Until one day, a mighty ruler came into the land, looking for lumber to use for his new city. The Citizens of the small town Silvaira were weak, not ready for this attack. The Ruler, Morthak began cutting down many of trees, set out outposts for minors to keep guard of citizens rebelling against the lumber collection. When the citizens unleashed their first attack, Morthak's strongest warrior, and young lady. A witch, be witched the whole land. Turning all into Morthak's slaves, many trees began to be destroyed. The land became polluted. All was lost, until one day. A strong, small group fought against the evil Morthak's army. Winning battles. All was recovered, or was it? Morthak enforced that all of his slaves to leave the villages, destroy their homes. Make rucess around. As told, they did. The whole town was in flames. They new settlers began to rebuild, for another 15 years they rebuilt the town, planted new trees. And left what remained of the witches home. To show how strong the city was, and how they rebuilt the fine establishment they now call home.

The game makers came. They made the settlers leave. They needed this flourished land, to be made into a digital playable. Deathmatch arena, of an entrance FFA battle's. The land of Silvari was lost. Morthak's army retreated back to the old town, now known as Graveyard. Where they rested for 10 centuries.

Builders:
•Main Builders: TalonFreeland, darmody101(JackPlaysGames) Thalonewolf500 (ThaWereFox), TiosaryusMC, iSwifteh
•Side Builders: 00jace, tryb4

Builds Reserved for ® Cubic Build Team

Screenshots:

Special Thanks to tryb4 & HarryzMinecraft for providing servers for the build team

Map Information:
• Size: 220 x 220 (20 Blocks of terraforming outside)
• Deathmatch Arena: (None)
• Spawn Cords: XYZ -462, 12, 1080

Map Download:
(Not Provided)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The map is good, but reminds me of an old MCSG map: Hell Games. It also reminds me a bit of Lost Ridge and Castle Dracula too.
If anything, just make the map have less endless forests.
Good luck c:

ThaWereFox

Spectator
Reaction score
The map is good, but reminds me of an old MCSG map: Hell Games. It also reminds me a bit of Lost Ridge and Castle Dracula too.
Good luck c:
Thanks for the suggestion!

Reaction score
Good luck c:
The map doesn't have endless forests, its just inside a forest read the shoreline and you should understand a bit more! Thanks for the feedback. This map didn't envolve any other map, it was all from the build teams idea. Originally mine, I didn't know it looked liked anything else :3

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The map doesn't have endless forests, its just inside a forest read the shoreline and you should understand a bit more! Thanks for the feedback. This map didn't envolve any other map, it was all from the build teams idea. Originally mine, I didn't know it looked liked anything else :3
I'm sure you didn't copy other maps, but it was just my opinion. In maps like this, players seem to get lost because there is no obvious signs for where to go (unless you're an experience player) :p
Just make it more obvious of where to go, so players don't get lost.

Tiosaryus10

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sure you didn't copy other maps, but it was just my opinion. In maps like this, players seem to get lost because there is no obvious signs for where to go (unless you're an experience player) :p
Just make it more obvious of where to go, so players don't get lost.
We are posting a video of this map, so we will be able to see the landmarks that allow us to get out.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The terrain looks quite unnatural, try doing //naturalize in a region. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci