• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Simulated | Team

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
segue and Yazy are the top carries in my opinion ;). I'm kidding I'm so hyped for this clan we been having hella good fines lately :p

joepride1

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Desynchronize
Donor: Nope I'm poor man
Past Clan: Brotherhood,Ruby,Avoided V2, (Trial for a short time) in Stolen Us(Ign was ThisIsShowTime/Sh0wTime, I can't remember)
Wins / Played: 46/783 (116 death matches)
What you provide: I provide truthfulness and fair play. I completely dislike those clans that try to hack and make this experience more boring just because they want to be cool cats, I want to have a legit, lasting clan like this one, I am also very good at the sg/build ladder on Badlion and I am a fairly decent player, I hope you can accept that and allow me to help contribute to this clan. Also, I cb'ed this one or your last, I can't remember, but we did, it was a 3v3 I believe. Anyways thanks

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
Wow, I made the clan header yet you kick me. You didn't even say the reason.

Plamemo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NanaDeviluke (Clan Account)
Donor: Nope
Past Clan: New account new me
Wins / Played: As said before its a Clan/mess around account so it doesn't have the best of stats.
What you provide: I am an experienced player who is active as well as being skilled at pvp. I am very familiar with clan battle maps and how clans work and feel I can belong in the team. I would also like to add I can use teamspeak and own a good quality mic to do so.

HeyImCool

Tribute
Reaction score
Mnecraft IGN: LavaPharaoh
Donor: none
Past Clan: Avire ,Harmony, Unique, Aqautic, Shade, Dark, And others
Wins / Played: 91/1131
What you provide: a active person thats good and leads clans and to get better in the minecraft department

DeathVAPES

Tribute
Reaction score
What you provide: a active person thats good and leads clans and to get better in the minecraft department
"Better in the minecraft department"

Flexified

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Flexified
Donor: Diamond
Past Clan: Ruby, Stolen, Orbit, Trivotic, Throne.
Wins / Played: idk
What you provide: I am a legend at pvp, I communicate well and can help out, also my friend are in this clan.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NanaDeviluke (Clan Account)
Donor: Nope
Past Clan: New account new me
Wins / Played: As said before its a Clan/mess around account so it doesn't have the best of stats.
What you provide: I am an experienced player who is active as well as being skilled at pvp. I am very familiar with clan battle maps and how clans work and feel I can belong in the team. I would also like to add I can use teamspeak and own a good quality mic to do so.
Give skype to me via PM

I'll add Skype to pvp

Minecraft IGN: Flexified
Donor: Diamond
Past Clan: Ruby, Stolen, Orbit, Trivotic, Throne.
Wins / Played: idk
What you provide: I am a legend at pvp, I communicate well and can help out, also my friend are in this clan.
Pending

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: __Harambe__
Donor: ye
Past Clan: Triton, Trostetic, Saints, Amnesty, Aloha, Carnage
Wins / Played: idk but i know i have around 2k wins out of all the time ive played
What you provide: im a fckin beast

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci