• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Since 1.3.1 Came Out, People Have Been Posting Bug Reports

Should Minecraft be reverted to 1.2.5 for the moment until Bukkit and the plugin are fixed?

• No, this is a waste of time and it works perfectly for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Since 1.3.1 Came Out, People Have Been Posting Bug Reports, for instance,
Being teleported back a few blocks every couple of seconds
Creating A "Clone" where it stands still while you move but can't interact with anything because your "Clone" is your real character, this has lead to taking damage randomly.

Many of the people who have posted these in threads like please revert to 1.2.5 because these bugs happen for me. Yes, they do happen, but the mods play them all down as lag which they most probably are.

But the lag only started in 1.3.1, the point is, since 1.3.1 is so new, bukkit can't keep up? (correct phrase there?

Can we not revert to 1.2.5 which has no bugs until the Dev team for Mcsg and Bukkit fix the "Bukkit Problems" and the plugin problems.

For me, 1.2.5 was amazing to play on, the plugin was running smoothly and it was fun to play, on 1.3.1 however, it has been glitchy, buggy all, yes, probably to do with lag issues but these lag issues are to do with 1.3.1, not our computers as they were fine before the update.

Thats the end of my little rant/post.

Thanks
Storm :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
There should've been an 'Its playable but its very very annoyingly hard to play' option

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not playing anymore till 1.3.1 gets fixed or a few servers are back to 1.2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci