• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Since Huahwi Came Back...

Old or new Huahwi?

• Old

• New

Results are only viewable after voting.

DieHole

Survivor
Reaction score
Ever since Huahwi came back, he became very weird. He seemed more cocky, uptight and selfish. Do not get me wrong, he probably isn't a bad guy, and he has been through alot, with his family being sick and all, but he has changed dramatically.

When he made his return video, I was pretty stoked. I thought he was gonna upload some great content, like his old videos. And yes, he did do his good content for his first one or two weeks back, but then he changed. It was almost like he just uploaded for the sake of it. He uploaded things that his original subscribers did not want, such as The Cube SMP's etc.

Huahwi started his YouTube by doing PvP related things, but is he going to end his YouTube career with Factions, and Club Penguin troll videos?

I wish Huahwi was how he used to be :(

(opinions below)

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess we can all say that "Survival Games" is too typical for the youtuber now in days, because everybody did it maybe his support went down or maybe Huahwi's support just went down in general for the "Survival Games or PvP videos". Not only that, but let's not mention it's not that hard to get bored of Survival Games, noting Huahwi was highly ranked at a point gives him a reason to get bored of it. Tryharding the game gets boring after a while.

^^ Sorry for the grammar errors and incomplete thoughts.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
The thing is when you have a fan base as large as Huahwi's if he just stuck to pure pvp via Survival Games he's limiting himself on how much he can grow. By participating in things like SMPs especially The Cube he's enabling himself to grow and gain a fan base for entertainment as well as PvP so he can become an all-round Minecraft Youtuber.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think that he became more cocky and selfish, but I like the old Huahwi more because of his commentary's. His commentary's were more random and awkward, which made it funnier.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that people are just now finding him cocky. I personally found him less cocky/selfish when he came back. After his return he kinda turned into a robot, his videos are sorta dry and boring, I don't understand why people still find the guy so interesting, although I know I'm being harsh...

Last edited:
K

KiDD

Honestly, it doesn't matter. It doesn't seem he was the Huahwi he was when he left, and that's understandable after you've played as much as he has (acquired over 3000 wins and played over 6000 games, that's a lot of time). If he seems "different" because maybe he isn't all as competitive as he was before, so be it. He's growing as a YouTuber anyways, and he can't just play SG all day. People don't want to see that...

Anyways, Huahwi's not going to be like he used to be. Getting pretty off topic here, but once upon a time, like back in 2011, I remember when I liked watching Bajan a lot, he was probably my favorite YouTuber. Now, let's just say, he's different. It's bound to happen when the things you like to do become a big part of your life ;) Also, no more barrage of Huahwi threads, that was bad -_-

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I've actually had a conversation with him about this. We went and watched Sundee's first video and compared his natural tone to the forced one he uses now. Nothing says "I'm trying too hard" More that raising your fist in the air and screaming "YES!!" every time you place a damn block.

Trust me, Garry isn't changing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci