• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sinners {US Division}

AgilityClan

Spectator
Reaction score
Dang, you guys are taking so many L's. Never seen such a salty clan. Didn't you have a battle record up earlier against us and took it down because you got smacked?
https://gyazo.com/e8dfaee92fca2b1d1cf7e2e91e91fcd9
Looks like you're not 6-0. I don't even know many losses you guys have. And you also didn't post a loss against Brotherhood I see?

Frikiez210

Platinum
Reaction score
Post the lost againg TRILOGIES we won 5-2 i know yall are a good clan so post loss <3

Frikiez210

Platinum
Reaction score
CantKillBruce are yall serious?? why u clan didn't post loss freaking bad clan doesnt accept they loss because yall are all bad.. OMG

SinnersUS

Tribute
Reaction score
CantKillBruce are yall serious?? why u clan didn't post loss freaking bad clan doesnt accept they loss because yall are all bad.. OMG
We're bad???? Rofl.... It was a 3v4 the entire cb bc our members had to go... You guys aren't good. If you really want to cb, tell me your skype and we will... Lmfao

StrafeTalent

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: StrafeTalent
Aɢᴇ: 14
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Jay
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: realzipvp
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: Platinum
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Harmony
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: Because I want to do clan battles and I want ppl to say that sinners is the best clan.Then I could say im in that clan and we always going to be the best and I know that this is not that long but i really don't have any words to say. I am a really good player and I wont let nobody down in the clan.

Renxn

Tribute
Reaction score
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: Because I want to do clan battles and I want ppl to say that sinners is the best clan.Then I could say im in that clan and we always going to be the best and I know that this is not that long but i really don't have any words to say. I am a really good player and I wont let nobody down in the clan.
accepted as trial i will add u on skype and pass u the teamspeak

SinnersUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Yo home boy accepted as trial, get on the teamspeak. ts13.freets3.net:10693

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci