• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Situation of the mcsg.

rdgo

Platinum
Reaction score
So for those of u guys who dont know, this started at like november last year and I'm getting tired of this. I used to play a lot of this last 2 years and now? Now I play like 1 or 2 games per day, how is that possible? Everytime I ask a mod whats wrong with mcsg they always say like " oh we´re trying to fix the bugs and stuff " NO, thats not even true, how can you explain the amount of lag in maps like zone85, par72, turbulence, tell me how?
Oh yeah and the " anti-cheat ", what a great anti-cheat we have here, players flying,using kill aura like nothing, regen, anti kb. Serioulsy you ( mods ) should do something about this, I dont want this server, especially this server, to end like this ffs. so for once do something! . oh and btw you used to have around 3000 players online, now you cant even get 2000 sometimes not even 1500 so yeah, just wanted to say that.

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
You shouldn't push the staff so much man. Imagine how much pressure they have in MCSG, and in real life! I'm pretty sure they are trying their best to make this server amazing. Also, when you said you used to play a lot back then and now you don't, you might have lost some interest, don't have enough time to play, think about it. Continuing on, when you said you asked the mods and they save they are trying to fix the server,
Everytime I ask a mod whats wrong with mcsg they always say like " oh we´re trying to fix the bugs and stuff "
maybe they are, okay they might take some time but don't push them.

This post really bothers me, but this is my opinion towards it.

rdgo

Platinum
Reaction score
You shouldn't push the staff so much man. Imagine how much pressure they have in MCSG, and in real life! I'm pretty sure they are trying their best to make this server amazing. Also, when you said you used to play a lot back then and now you don't, you might have lost some interest, don't have enough time to play, think about it. Continuing on, when you said you asked the mods and they save they are trying to fix the server,

maybe they are, okay they might take some time but don't push them.

This post really bothers me, but this is my opinion towards it.
Yeah, I was really salty when I wrote that and of course I´ve lost interest, its normal when the server isnt that good how it used to be, maybe its not their fault but still.

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I was really salty when I wrote that and of course I´ve lost interest, its normal when the server isnt that good how it used to be, maybe its not their fault but still.
I see you, thanks for responding. :thumbsup: (y)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I'll keep this short. The staff truly are doing as they say and try to help but ultimately its the ownership that's the issue, among other things. Don't blame the mods, since ultimately they have as much power to fix things as we do

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
I'll keep this short. The staff truly are doing as they say and try to help but ultimately its the ownership that's the issue, among other things. Don't blame the mods, since ultimately they have as much power to fix things as we do
Agreed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci