• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Six's MCSG Trivia Thread

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
This one is waaaaay harder than my version, LEGGO!!!

Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers: Survival Games 1 by Vareide
How many US servers are there: 150
How many EU servers are there: 100? I don't play Eu :(

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: I'm going to guess Survival Games 3 because It is sooooooo big, but It might have been Sg1...
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: Idk, Some kangaroos came to his house and bullied him into making them?
Who hosts the MCSG servers: CubedHost... Right? As in person I think it's Forairan and Subv3rsion
Who are the two Com. Managers: Bicentennial_Man and Starshootr (CoL_StaR)

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Blamph, proof:
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : US came first, then EU, then AU, then CA, and really recently AU was released.
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: zeejayy (refering to the next question...)
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Sixzo or themegaryan17. Both of their signatures say Ex-Leader of Leaderboards so...
How many lobbies has MCSG had: 4 while i have been here, and I think there was one more before me... so 5 in total?
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: Sixzo did, He became staff before antster but ended up retiring so a lot of people fail to see that. Now that he is back he has already got another chance at Sr. Mod (GoodLuck!!!)

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: C4_85, Karoleigh, Favorlock, iiCallMeN00by, aaaand rather BowlOSoup or ZombieTracker21?
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: No clue, but I'm guessing it was you?
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: 3Crowns Did, and 2nd I think it was Mindahl...
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: The_Arena_Master or Gcb99... Or Gcb's alt Hb01
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: A Colosseum with falling sand, kind of similar to the Hive's Deathmatch arena... Except the Spectators could jump from the stands into the arena :p

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Ooooh, Tough. bicentennial_man, starshootr, aeruner, antster360, life855, Favorlock, Karoleigh, Zombietracker21, BowlOSoup, C4_85, iiCallMeN00by... And probably one more Rather Guggex or Gibbo (If there is one more)
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: That was Skylands Survival I do believe... Only because it has been took out of the list of maps I'm guessing for that reason...
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: Skylands, Breeze??? and... Fortress Pyke/Survival Kingdom??????

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: 250.
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: I'm too lazy X.X
What is Aeruner's first name: Andrew, Aaron, Mark, Toby, Josh, Jacob, Steven, Cooper, Mike/Michael, Craig, Peter, Aerunerson??? (IDK)

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers: Sg1
How many US servers are there: 120

Tier Two:
Who hosts the MCSG servers: MCGamer
Who are the two Com. Managers: Bicentennial_Man, Col_StaR

Tier Three:
Name the order in which the various networks were added: US, EU, CA, AU, AS
How many lobbies has MCSG had: 5?

Tier Five:
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: Moonbase9?

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers: SG1
How many US servers are there: 76
How many EU servers are there: 76

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: SG3
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: The petition on the forums that got enough names on it when Chad said if x amount of people sign then he would think about it.
Who hosts the MCSG servers: Cubed Host
Who are the two Com. Managers: Bicentennial_Man Col_StaR

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Didn't watch leaderboards enough to see that.
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : Us, Eu, Au, Ca, As
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: didn't care enough to look back then
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: ^
How many lobbies has MCSG had: If this includes revamped and edited ones then... 6
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven:

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: Favorlock, iiCallMeNooby, ZombieTracker, Karoleigh, sabbo, C4_85. I'm unsure who was first Karoleigh or Nooby
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: SomeMugger!
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: Jefeperro
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: ...
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: Old old would be same as it is now but with 2 people, old would be Sand arena surrounded by bleachers where specs would go, the 2 survivors would fight on the sand which would slowly fall in the circle working its way to the middle with lava under the sand.

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Favorlock, Karoleigh, iiCallMeNooby, ZombieTracker, Sabbo, BowlOSoup, Aeruner, Life855, Antster360, Bic, Col Star, Bessemer, NinjaShrimp, C4_85
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: SG2!
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: Breeze Island and Overgrown Arena

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: ugh... *opens up minecraft, finds sg2, /cc*
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: Clankstar, Mooman a.k.a. LordOfTheCow, Subv3rsion, Forairan, dv90,
What is Aeruner's first name: H.

Reactions: Le0

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
You have one or more errors in the following responses:

Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Urbestpal?
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Karoleigh, C4 Favorlock Nooby Zombietracker, aeruner, bessimer, Niel, bowlofsoup, ninjashrimp, bic, Ant, dave, sub, colstar,
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: Some Mugger
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: Six...
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Blamph?
Who were the original five admins: Karoleigh C4_85 NinjaShrimp Nooby and ZombieTracker
Was the person who ended beta with most wins Hanfi or iFrox?

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Tier One:
How many US servers are there: 100
How many EU servers are there: 100

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: Sg3
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: Idk
Who hosts the MCSG servers: ChadTheDJ
Who are the two Com. Managers: Col_StaR and Bicentennial_man

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Urbestpal
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : US EU AU AS PMC
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Me I wish :(
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Obama
How many lobbies has MCSG had: including the revamped one we have now, 5
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: @Anster360

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: Me Me Me Me and that random guy at the edge of the street
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: The Pizza Delivery man
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: Blamph
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: I have no Idea So I'll say ThatDamnWalrus
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: Falling sand to time DM every 15 seconds sand would fall a layer.

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Over 9000 people I can't list
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: SG3
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: Breeze Island Hungry hills, Skylands Survival and MCSG ruins?

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: 2837498759857
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: I'll name the current ones: subv3rsion Forairan mooman219 kpwn243 dv90 and Lordofthecow
What is Aeruner's first name: zander?

I will never win jeopardy

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will you ever post the correct answers? I'm curious if I got all mine right! I probably did, no wait, defiantly did.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers:SG1
How many US servers are there:150
How many EU servers are there:100

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: SG3
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: People voted for it in a poll
Who hosts the MCSG servers: Cubedhost
Who are the two Com. Managers: Bicentennial_Man Col_StaR

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Im_Kiko
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : US EU AU CA AS PMC
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: You did Six
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: TheMegaRyan17
How many lobbies has MCSG had: 6
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: Ant
Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: Karoleigh C4_85 NinjaShrimp Nooby and ZombieTracker
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: Some Mugger
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: Mindahl
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: The_Arena_Master
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: The Lava one with the sand falling

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Aeruner, Antster360, life855, Bicentennial_Man, Col_Star, iiCallMeNooby, BowlOSoup, CFor_85, ZombieTracker, Favorlock, iiCallMeNooby, NinjaShrimp, Firedog, Bessemer, Karoleigh
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: SG1
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: Breeze Island

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: 247
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: Off the top of my head: Clankstar, Forairan, Mooman, Subversion, dv90, kpwn243, wedtm, nossr50
What is Aeruner's first name: Arthur

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
So terribly disappointing that only one person knows that blamph did not hit 100 first.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Tier One:
How many EU servers are there: Idk

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: Hmmm I'm pretty sure it was Sg2
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: Community poll - guess
Who are the two Com. Managers: Col_Star..Biccentiataintialatnianit_MAn

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Idk, I guess zeejayy.
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : Us,Eu,Au,Ca,As.
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Sixzo
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Megaryan
How many lobbies has MCSG had: Original,Haloween,Fyregames one,teamelite's I think,and now the new original one....So 5.
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: Uh...Sixzo I believe.

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: shoot.....SomeMugger,BowlOfSoup,Bessemer,and Bic?
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: nate252 - Guess.
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: By beta you meen mcsgv1? If so Hiqhlights.
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: Idk.
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: 5 minutes,lightning struck only if you went like 20-30 blocks away from spawn,It didnt in close.

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Idk.
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: I know there was one you had to on Sg1, but theres another you could access.So I'm guessing Sg1.Ik its wrong.
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: Breeze Island and Kamanrha?

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: 230
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: kpwn,mooman,sub,forarain,clankstar,idk the rest...
What is Aeruner's first name: Idk....Aeruner?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I tried...

Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers: SG1
How many EU servers are there: 100

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: SG3?
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: Dunno
Who are the two Com. Managers: Bic and Col_Star

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Blamph
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : US, EU, AU, CA, AS
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: SixZoSeven?
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Gravey4rd
How many lobbies has MCSG had: 6
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: SixZoSeven

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: No idea.
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: No idea :p
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: No idea.
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: ^
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: ^

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Gibbo, Dave, Aeruner, Anster360, Bic, Col
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: ?
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: Breeze Island

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: 250
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: Devin, Sub, Mooman, Clank, Kpwn, Dv90
What is Aeruner's first name:?

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's have a go. I'm doing this without google

Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers: SG 1
How many US servers are there: i play ca qq
How many EU servers are there: ''

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: ess gee 2
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: in the au accent they said "lag"
Who hosts the MCSG servers: MCPROHOSTING MAYBE? usgamernet idk.....
Who are the two Com. Managers: qqqq

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: i think me because i currently have 55
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : US EU AU CA
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: SIXZOSEVEN
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: SUPERMAN
How many lobbies has MCSG had: 69
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: AntVenomster360

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: qwop sorry i'm bad
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: not me :)
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: not me :)
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: not me :)
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: a sandy place were the sand fell.

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Anster360 pls help dave um i cried
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: sg1
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: breeze is land and yellowstone maybe.??

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: only spawn 8
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: sub forairnfdcin cow guy that idk
What is Aeruner's first name: ae

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci