• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Six's MCSG Trivia Thread

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's mine..

Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers: Survival Games 1, duh
How many US servers are there: 200!
How many EU servers are there: 100.

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: Survival Games 3
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: I think one of the Senior mods had connection issues and he was Australian.
Who hosts the MCSG servers: CubedHost
Who are the two Com. Managers:
COl_Star ad Biccential_man (idk how to spell his name)
Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: zeejayy
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : US, EU, AU, CA, AS. Idk if there are any more.
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: zeejayy I think? I never Checked the leaderboards back then..
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: MuffinBeaner (ThatOneTomahawk) was close but I think iFrox beat him. Sixzoseven was also really close
How many lobbies has MCSG had: I think like 5... The first has been renovated 2 times.
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: Antster360. I remember you being sr. Mod though.

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: iiCallmeNOOBY, Karoleigh, C419, Favorlock, Firedog150?
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: qwertathon?
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: The_Arena_Master
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: DERPIDY
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: The first deathmatch was the actual map center (like now) but the old arena was like a colloseum. But the center had sand that fell after time and all would die in lava after enough time. There was always a winner.

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: iiCallmeNOOBY, Karoleigh, firedog150, Favorlock, C419, Bicential_man, Aeruner, life385, some others I forgot.
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: SG3?
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG:Breeze Island and Kharmunrah were two... There was also Survival Games Ruins.

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: Like 185?
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: clankstar, mooman, Forairan, subv3rsion, and there's one more new one I saw but can't remember... #BlameClank
What is Aeruner's first name: Arron? Idk.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I is answer to best abilitoo

Tier One:
What was the first map on the servers: SG1
How many US servers are there: 200 now...?
How many EU servers are there: 100 right now.

Tier Two:
Which MCSG map featured the first 120 player servers: SG3?
What happened that caused Chad to add AU servers: Complaints and everyone demanding it.
Who hosts the MCSG servers: ...dang. CubedHost? What is Too Many Servers? I dunno :(
Who are the two Com. Managers: Bic and Col... I think...

Tier Three:
Who was the first to get to 100 wins: Lol leaderboards who does this
Name the order in which the various networks were added (Example: US and EU are both different networks) : US, EU, AU, CA, AS
Who took over Blamph for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: Lol leaderboards who do?
Who took over zeejayy for the #1 spot on the US leaderboards: again with leaderboards, I don't know
How many lobbies has MCSG had: 1,2,3,4 original, 'better one', team elite, revamped.
Who originally became Sr. Mod first? Antster360 or SixZoSeven: I think it was Anster. I think.

Tier Four:
Who were the original five admins: Nooope
Who was the person talking during the LeafyGreenTea hacking video: I used to know this, totally.
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most wins: Leeaaaaader booaaarrdss
Who ended in the MCSG beta with the most points: I played Beta and I really don't know.
Describe what the old deathmatch arena was like: The old old was just around the corn, but then there was the falling sand one. That one looked amazing but was laggy.

Tier Five:
Name all the past and present admins of MCSG: Well shoot. I don't count my admins.
Which map had an enchanting table that required you to block glitch to access: I dun block glitch. Also you can use vines so none <3
What were the first community map(s) added to MCSG: Breeze Island and that Overgrown one. Maybe another?

Final Tier:
How many chests are on Survival Games Two: 200-300. I don't know exactly.
Name all of the past and present developers of MCSG: I'll try this one. Clankstar, that one guy who does MCMMO now, Forainen, the cow (dang, what's his name), subv3rsion. I'm missing one or two, but whatever.
What is Aeruner's first name: Hmmm... I'm going with either Noob or John, safe guesses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci