• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Sixth Month Anniversary & Final Goodbyes

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

As of September 22, I have officially been a Member of Staff for six months! Woot woot! Not only is that day the halfway mark of my one-year anniversary as a Member of Staff, but it also is the one-year anniversary of when I resigned and/or got demoted last year.

Looking back to last September, I would have never thought that I would have been graced with a second opportunity to prove my worth as a Member of Staff to the community. And it is because I have been graced with that second opportunity, that I am extremely grateful and thankful of the entirety of the Sr. Staff who participated in my return. You do not know how much it meant, how much it means to me, that you all believed that I still had the potential to make a difference, to make a change within this amazing community that has given me so much. So thank you!

On that note, however, it has also come the time for me to resign, for good this time.

As some of you know already, I started college earlier this month, and on my first day, I was told to be prepared to have no life as my program contains copious amounts of content. Upon hearing that, I decided that I would take a Leave of Absence so that I could organize everything, and so that I would not have to give up my position here as a Member of Staff before I truthfully knew that I could no longer support my position. Also, between my brother and I’s working schedule, I rarely even have a day to myself anymore. I have also recently started to find the interest in exploring the real world, and it is something I definitely want to do more now that I am at the most stable point in my life, emotionally, mentally, and physically, than I have ever been.

Just know that I am finally at peace with this decision, and that I am grateful and thankful of all of the experiences and memories that I have been able to create and share with you all.

Remember, this does not mean that I will never be around, but it does mean that I will not be around as often as I used to be.

Remember, you are all kind. You are all smart. You are all important. You are all b-e-a-utiful. You are all perfect, in your own little way that is. But most importantly…You are all you, and never forget or lose that! <3

Lots of love and support!
<3

Regards,

Equalitee | Christopher.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I'll miss you Chris! You did a great job. I'll never forget what you told me whenever we talked. "If you riskit you better have a biscuit." <3

8]

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Man its sad to see you go, you where the one that make me wanna apply man. <3
Peace man, you'll be missed <3

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodbye Chris. When I first started talking to the staff team I was so nervous, but talking to you and franky (even though most of your convo's were about cute guys) you really helped me fit in within the staff team and made me realise how nice everyone is in the staff team. Good-luck in college Chris I know you will do well.

light1302

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm kinda new, but it sad to see someone as high up as you in the community go, good luck in life!

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll miss you so much bby boo.
I'll never forget the time we met and when I found out you were a big catfish haha

I love you to pieces!
Keep in contact honey x

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I'll really miss you Chris. I will never forget that night before my interview, and how you really motivated me and increased my confidence. Thank you, and good luck in college!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
You will be missed..
Congrats on 6 months and good luck on college! :') <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci