• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skins for the MCSG community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am willing to make skins for the MCSG community, as long as I don't get too overwhelmed (the normal amount of being overwhelmed is okay).

Just post in the comments with this format if you think the skin requires little explanation:

Head: (Hair, eyes, skin tone, things like that. Maybe even headgear, if you want)

Body: (Clothing style and color, anything you want on the arms or legs, certain shoes, other special things)

Examples: [examples in video/picture form, if you think it needs it. Whatever you can find that will help most will do.]

If you think that your skin requires more description, send me a PM with this format and the details you must explain in great lengths.

Waiting list: (nobody)

My work*:

A zombie^ (Had some fun with the background XD)

An angel^

My own skin :D ^

Cyborg^
*This is not all of it

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
Can i have a pig wearing a farmer hat with a green shirt the says Derp on it? Also blue pants.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's your requested skin! It's kinda hard to write out words on the little pixels, but I did my best:

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Hey i currently need some kind of Blazemaster skin or Neather King or somehting that involeves me bening king of the neather. I have seen skins on the skindex and they look horrible so surprise me :D

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The drawings you have on your example work, could you make one of my skin? Theyre cool : )
IGN: cameron224

ohnoawhiteguy

Tribute
Reaction score
Any chance you could make one of me?

Skin: White
Eyes: Blue, with glasses
Hair: Brown, short (long enough to be combed over)

Clothes:
Shirt : Dark Gray T-shirt, with a gold Triforce on the front
Pants: Black shorts, two white stripes down the sides
Shoes: Gray high-top basketball shoes (if you can do that)

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've finished the Peeta and Blazemaster skin, just having some trouble uploading them... The blaze master skin was fun to do, but I don't know if you'll like it :p

And cameron, specify what you want to be doing, like what will the background be and how will you interact with it?

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
I've finished the Peeta and Blazemaster skin, just having some trouble uploading them... The blaze master skin was fun to do, but I don't know if you'll like it :p

And cameron, specify what you want to be doing, like what will the background be and how will you interact with it?
Thanks when you upload it Tell me and ill put it on thxs again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci