• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Skull Island [v.1]

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• + Yes

Votes: 78 66.1%
  • - No, (Please Explain Why)

Votes: 40 33.9%

• Total voters

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Lead Builder: Pipesoon14, Diego3207, JP784 & ItsCheerry

Type: Survival Games

Description Of The Map:
Imagine that you and you're family are going on a 30 day vacation. The plane took off and all you can think of is you and your family having fun. Everything was going all good until you hear a big explosion. Everyone in the plane looks at the window and noticed that an engine was on fire. Everything else that happend after that was a blur and now you noticed that you are in this strange island with only 23 other survivor's of the crash. You and the rest of the survivor's noticed that in the crash site, there is a boat but it is not big enough for 24 people. Only a person will be able to get out of this strange island. Will that 1 person be you...

Things you should know about the map:

- 200 block radius
- Good terraforming
- Custom trees
- Custom vehicles & boats
- x:6 y:2 z:-54.
- Open areas for great PvP
- Lots of secrets, clues, traps and FUN!

Direct Download: http://adf.ly/qaPBs

Please note: DO NOT take credit for, modify, distribute, or use this map for personal interest without the permission of the creator.
Official Map Guidelines, Dave.

Videos/ScreenShots:
(Screenshots using 1.7_Huahwi_Pack, 64x64 and shaders)

I, Pipesoon14, Diego3207, JP784 & ItsCheerry, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I really like this map.
- The terraforming looks amazing.
- The theme/idea behind it is good.

Something, I think you could improve is the building in it.
It is good, but lacks depth. As in, it seems quite "blocky". Maybe add some slabs and unique structures.

Other than that, I think the map is great.
+1

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
^^ couldn't agree more, however I don't see the skull on the map...

Pipesoon14

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like this map.
- The terraforming looks amazing.
- The theme/idea behind it is good.

Something, I think you could improve is the building in it.
It is good, but lacks depth. As in, it seems quite "blocky". Maybe add some slabs and unique structures.

Other than that, I think the map is great.
+1
Thank you very much I'll take into account

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci