• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map looks very well done. Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a quick mini-update.
-Looking at new ideas for our cornicopia. Pics in the future.
-Have a current idea that orocket and I worked on. I like it a lot and when we finish I hope we can get pics out to you.
-orocket is making a story behind everything, and you can't imagine how much fun we are having.
-we partially worked on a video using the Minema mod, though since its quite complicated, it might take a while to sort everything out.

Thank you for the continuous support!

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd be happy to make a promotional video <,<
Forgot to respond :p.

Thanks for the offer, but I think we are going to work on this between just the three of us (me, orocket, and ddog). I really appreciate your help, though.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
as jtklaus said, we are working on the back-story, and it involves a religion that worships spheres, so please post your ideas for what we should name our gods if you have any. they can be in different languages, puns, or whatever you want. (obviously you have to stay within the forum rules). the wittier and funnier the better!:)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
as jtkluas said, we are working on the back-story, and it involves a religion that worships spheres, so please post your ideas for what we should name our gods if you have any. they can be in different languages, puns, or whatever you want. (obviously you have to stay within the forum rules). the wittier and funnier the better!:)
I've got three sphere-god names. Hydro Sphere, Atmos Sphere, and Stratus Sphere.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
new pics are in:

cornucopia before...

cornucopia after
jtklaus committing suicide
new underground village
secret place area thingy
same bridge as before, but i added vines and if you look closely, some of the stone bricks are mossy or cracked. I was originally concerned about the design of the new cornucopia, but from the bit of testing we did we can say that it appears to be balanced due to the ability for the attacker to execute a sneak attack and the defender to have the high ground. basically, it should be about as balanced as the standard cornucopia on survival games 1. (of course much more testing can be done, but that will mostly be up to the people who download the map when it is released(parentheseption: the release date of the map is very soon (valve time))) ( i can talk sciencey if i want to)

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, don't forget to look at the new pics on the previous page :). We totally redid the spawn. Hope you like it :).

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
This lookss so cool! I always thaught someone should make a skylands themed map but i didnt knew this was being made! Awesome job guys i hope this map gets implemented to the servers!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This lookss so cool! I always thaught someone should make a skylands themed map but i didnt knew this was being made! Awesome job guys i hope this map gets implemented to the servers!
I hope so too, my Freind!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci