• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
glad we were finally able to get this done, kudos to dddog for staying on top of things and uploading to 3 sites. cant wait to see if the map makes it!

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I'm aware. We hope to make it into the next wave of maps.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, but that might take a while, just saying...

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I am aware of this too. I've waited since late may, I can wait a little longer.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since may :eek: it took only a week for kharmunrah

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Hah, yeah, we went through the original crap with ZombieTracker (submitting a pdf file along with the map and other things as well) then he left, and I was busy over summer and not much got done. After summer we put the finishing touches on and waited and here we are today! I just released it yesterday to prevent copiers, thats also why I posted it on the only 3 sites this will really matter on.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright guys, I wanna do something cool with this map, and I want your help. If you have the ability to record minecraft videos, I want YOU to make a promotional video for the Skylands Survival Game Map.
The person who makes the best video will get their video on this forum thread, in the Planet Minecraft post, and in the Minecraft Forums thread. They will also get their name listed in the credits for this map (also on each of these posts)

Here's what your video should be like:
-Preferably above 30 fps (would like 60 the most)
-Keep it between 45 seconds and 2 minutes
-Shaders mod would be appreciated but is not necessary
-Must showcase some of the prominent features of the map (cornucopia, airship, village, etc..)
-Title and ending screens (announcing map name and closing off the video)
-Well edited.

If you have any questions about making the video, just ask me.

Also, the reasoning behind this little competition is because I don't have the ability to record Minecraft videos on my computer (a mac) without them being very choppy (I use quicktime pro to record videos to varying results), one of the other people on my team has a computer that would be able to record video, but he doesn't have a recording program and he has no decent editing software. This is why we need YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci