• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Skyline (approximately 30% done)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
FINISH IT NOW!
I have actually put the project on "freeze" for a while. Mainly because I dont want two solo projects in the finished map sections & because I have been so bussy running helix. But I will finish it for sure :)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
New Screenshots added! Lots of things happening with Helix atm so I haven't really gotten the time to work on this map. Anyways hope you guys like the changes :)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
That detail is insane!! Well done!! I really want to play it.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I didnt want to finish this map because rebellions district didn't get accepted, but now im starting to get the feeling that its never going to be accepted....
hope to finish this project asap :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys i know many people wants this done and accepted but Sanders also has a build team Helix and a lot of maps so please don't spam GET IT FINISHED and stuff it will be finished soon guys! Just wait :)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

You do now know how much you do deserve to get this map accepted. You are an amazing builder, with amazing building skills.. You don't know how much you do deserve this Sanders <3

Good Luck, and this is an amazing map.. Looking forward to play and win soooo many games on this map c:

Do you have any questions? Feel free to inbox me!

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci