• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SKYWARS Skywars | Vinewood | Solo - 8 Players!

JaydenF7

Spectator
Reaction score
There was no SkyWars prefix for this forum, so we decided just to use the Survival Games prefix instead.

Hello, I have created this SkyWars map "VineWood" with a friend of mine. We wanted to the give the feel of a natural look, with a pvp aspect included. As a 2 man build team we decided to go for a small and simple SkyWars map. There are 8 islands for players to spawn at, with 2 chests at each one.

Screenshots:

I understand you guys might or might not be accepting SkyWars maps at the moment, but I had this map sitting in my builds folder for a while and decided to see what you guys think of it.

I'm not sure if you wanted me to provide a download link, but thank you for your time and we hope to see this map live here on McGamer.

Our IGNS: Retrieved | LimitedGuns

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the way it looks, but maybe add some more structures to the map. It seems kinda flat and plain. Best of luck though!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good, just maybe more exciting structures like Imanol said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci