• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Slaps Quitting Thread V2_yt

Will Slap really conquer the Spanish taco clans?

• Ye good banter

• No tacos will overcome him

• Plot Twist: Slap is actually a taco

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
So yeah this is my second quitting thread after the one I made in January. The reason I didn't leave is because of ExiLe (my klan) so yeah banter Quitting thread from January

I have decided to leave the network now after not having any motivation to come back. After the way my home AU got shut down I felt discouraged -snip -I mean, I do find it sad that I won't relive any of those nostalgic feels anymore but the server but I just don't find joy in it.

Anyway I would like to thank the staff for mostly being a good team. You dealt with things professionaly, sometimes a bit to uptight but In all seriousness you guys were good - however, like what Cameron said in his goodbyes the few bad apples of the bunch let everyone down, which is what portrayed the staff team as being bad. Also I would like to thank my friends whether you are a current or old friend, you still add to my story. -snip- Anyways if you want to see me pouring my emotions out and seeing people I mentioned then go to my old quitting thread and read the thread and the comments but if not then bunnies.

Anywho I might come on forums every now and then and also go on US and beat Spanish taco clans 5-0. Goodbye I love you all <3

~Slap​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci