• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Slow server restarts.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread about this but some servers of the EU are restarting very.. Very.. Very slowly.
I don't think this annoys me, but it seems as a problem for some people I play with.
I don't know if it's a bug or a glitch in the restarting mechanics but yeah... Anyone know..?

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Our server only have that much room and it takes alot of power to restart a server. (and no i will not get more servers)

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Our server only have that much room and it takes alot of power to restart a server. (and no i will not get more servers)
I didn't ask for more servers or anything, but I didn't know it took a lot of power to restart them, thanks for answering. :)

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't ask for more servers or anything, but I didn't know it took a lot of power to restart them, thanks for answering. :)
it does because of all the things that needs to be loaded. plugins maps

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its caus they putted in more RAM too keep the servers less laggy but they removed cpu (to start up etc.) thats the reason why =)

cat12347

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah I've been noticing slower restarts, but I'm happy that the lag has been reduced, good trade-off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci