• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

smokes lets go

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo people, this is a forum page to talk about chill stuff like share dope music, stories, photos. and anything that's cool.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm in marching band and we go to this camp on a college university. Each kid rooms with another kid in a dorm and we do marching band all day every day for a week. Its the last night and its a tradition the boys dorm we have a dorm wide pillow fight in the halls, normally underclassmen vs upperclassmen.

This happened 2 years ago. This huge black kid, lets call him Damian (6 ft 3 in, 250 pounds) is a Junior, (I'm a Sophomore) and this kid doesn't play around. He swings this pillow like Hank Aaron. It gets near then end of the fight, the chaperones normally break it up every year. Damian had it out for this kid he wanted to fight all week, call this kid Andrew, but he never have a chance. So Damian says "Andrew you and me, first on the ground loses". The Andrew kid is full of himself, even though Damian has 1/2 a foot and 100 pounds on him easily.

Andrew manages to get in a few hits, but Damian wasn't messing around. Damian pulls out a wombo combo with this pillow that couldn't be replicated in Smash Bros, and knocks this kid out. With Damian's adrenaline pumping he swings his pillow and smashes a hole in the wall.

It's also a tradition for everyone to pull an all-nighter on the last night, so when its morning, everyone sleeps on the bus. Damian was so scared of what was to happen with him he was trying to get this whole lie to everyone so the entire boys dorm could cover for him. He told everyone to say it was like that when we got here, (he was stoned, he had nothing going through his mind creativity-wise)

In the morning we all covered for him, and they bought it.

One of my friends got a pic of the hole in the wall, I'll put it in when he sends it.

Last edited:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
It's also a tradition for everyone to pull an all-nighter on the last night, so when its morning, everyone sleeps on the bus. Damian was so scared of what was to happen with him he was trying to get this whole lie to everyone so the entire boys dorm could cover for him. He told everyone to say it was like that when we got here, (he was stoned, he had nothing going through his mind creativity-wise)
How did he manage to get stoned in a university dorm room? hahah

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
A few months ago I was chilling with my friends and we decided to go to a community center gym at 7pm. This community center was near our high school and most of the kids would go there every Friday night to play basketball or just chill there. So my friends and I decided it would be a funny idea to go there hammered, I called my Grade 12 friend and hooked us up with a bottle of Smirnoff. Just saying I don't drink really only when I go to parties and sometimes with friends. we went to the park near the gym and since it was dark at the time we didn't worry about anyone seeing us, so we all passed the bottle around having sips and one of my friend started to become dizzy. Note, that he is a lightweight so it's not that surprising he would be drunk by now. I must be heavyweight cuz i had 4 sips and didn't feel anything. Later we went back inside and just acted like retards throwing basketballs at each other and doing stupid stuff. That friend I told you about that is lightweight was falling everywhere and laughing his ass off. He hit on every girl at the gym and started roasting me and all my friends. To make this story a bit shorter, one of the staff at the gym noticed that he was acted drunk and took him to her office and question him. meanwhile I told everyone that he got caught being drunk and started to panic I tried to destroy as much evidence as possible, I went back to the park and hid the bottle of vodka in a bush and got my gum out to not make my mouth taste like alcohol. About 5 minutes later we saw the cops pull up and at that moment I was sure he snitched and told the staff person that we all were drunk. So like smart people we ditched our friend and ran as far as possible from the community center. Later we found out that the cops were talking to him and while they were talking to him they asked him if he was drunk he said no, then barfed on the cop and started crying. The cops drove him home that night and my friends an I didn't get caught. That was the funniest and scariest night of my life. Trust me guys don't get drunk then go to a public place filled with people. My friend ended up being okay but was really hungover and grounded for a month.
I have a video of that night but it's on my phone sorry, hope u enjoyed tell me if you want some more awesome stories of my nights like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci