• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sneeze7's Resignation Letter.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, brilliant story. It is really well written and I think you are/were one of the nicest community members I know. You were a great mod and it's sad to see you go.

Good luck in life, and have fun.

And bless you(7).

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to fully read this as I was at work yesterda when you posted this.
I'm in work right now but I've decided to take a break and read it anyways.. :3

This was such an upsetting read and I'm touched and honoured to have you mention me.
I really hope you stay active on teamspeak as you're a lovely person and an asset to this community.

Wishing you all the best of luck for the future! <3

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Sneeze :c you made me two skins, let me draw for you, and without you, I never would've gotten mod. Good luck with the rest of your life ;~ ;

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Even though we don't talk much now and I also basically quit, We got a long history bro (Since before MCSG even) and I hope you have success in the future. Nitride times were good and it's a shame we can't relive them moments. You're the main reason I decided to make skins (although I only really make them for myself xD). Hope to see you around some time. ~TaiserRY~

made a couple of people skins, Eshancowee, James, Redseadragon and a couple of more. I've made a total of 140 skins for people on MCSG.
Also what's up with using my real name ._.

Rastaguy10

Spectator
Reaction score
Sneeze, you are one of the best friends I have. The one and only Sneeze7.
It´s hard to see you leave mcsg that we played so much on together, but....

A few more games, maybe?

~Rastaguy10~

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see ya go Sneeze, but I guess nothing is forever, and youve got your priorities right. Hopefully youll remember those few fun talks we had on some livestreams (if you dont, its okay its understandable :p Its not like its was anything of great importance, those short chats showed me how cool you were (even tohugh I knew it form the forums :p))
Anyways.... enough "boot-licking" :p
I wish you the best of luck in your life :)
Hopefully youll come and check on here every now and then! ;)

See ya!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
:( I'll miss you.
We didn't talk too much but you're a great guy! I wish you luck in your future communities and adventures

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci