• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Snow Us Clan (Disbaneded)

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Renegade we challenge you to a clan battle. If you accept add my skype "itbechance" if you decline simply respond with a "no".

Mariogamer99

Spectator
Reaction score
#Snow Vs. #Evanescence lose 3-1 (Weird..)[/QUOTE]
I died to a hacker that was hitting me from 4 blocks away and Bajan died FROM THE SAME HACKER and they just said *mocking tone* "OMG he just has a good ping we win lololololol were just gonna not admit he hacks and say we win YAY". Okay, lets just say he doesn't hack for a second, it was a ******** death because we were swinging at each other from the same length, yes I know what your thinking: "he probably just has a good connection", NO, NOT JUST CONNECTION, I WAS BEING HIT FROM 4 BLOCKS AWAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! So take that loss off bajan! Or anybody who sees that loss... DON'T.COUNT.IT.

VikingVirus

Tribute
Reaction score
#Snow Vs. #Evanescence lose 3-1 (Weird..)
I died to a hacker that was hitting me from 4 blocks away and Bajan died FROM THE SAME HACKER and they just said *mocking tone* "OMG he just has a good ping we win lololololol were just gonna not admit he hacks and say we win YAY". Okay, lets just say he doesn't hack for a second, it was a ******** death because we were swinging at each other from the same length, yes I know what your thinking: "he probably just has a good connection", NO, NOT JUST CONNECTION, I WAS BEING HIT FROM 4 BLOCKS AWAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! So take that loss off bajan! Or anybody who sees that loss... DON'T.COUNT.IT.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, we established that he wasn't a hacker. We recorded him and re looked over the evidence. He was NOT hacking. And we were not mocking you in anyway. I'm sorry if we came off like that, but we weren't. We had 3 of our members fight him, and he didn't hack. If you would like us to send you the recording, I'd be happy to. <3 lol i'm 69th XD

Reaction score
I died to a hacker that was hitting me from 4 blocks away and Bajan died FROM THE SAME HACKER and they just said *mocking tone* "OMG he just has a good ping we win lololololol were just gonna not admit he hacks and say we win YAY". Okay, lets just say he doesn't hack for a second, it was a ******** death because we were swinging at each other from the same length, yes I know what your thinking: "he probably just has a good connection", NO, NOT JUST CONNECTION, I WAS BEING HIT FROM 4 BLOCKS AWAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! So take that loss off bajan! Or anybody who sees that loss... DON'T.COUNT.IT.
Ummm, we established that he wasn't a hacker. We recorded him and re looked over the evidence. He was NOT hacking. And we were not mocking you in anyway. I'm sorry if we came off like that, but we weren't. We had 3 of our members fight him, and he didn't hack. If you would like us to send you the recording, I'd be happy to. <3 lol i'm 69th XD[/QUOTE]
We Did But I Never Argued it was mario

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci