• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Snow Us Clan (Disbaneded)

Reaction score
IGN: rocksol1d
Rate Your Self 1/10: 7.5
Past Clans: Infinite (US), EmpirePvP
Past Bans: None
Why Would You Like To Join #Snow?: I enjoy playing mcsg, and I am looking for an active clan.
And btw I have 79 wins currently.
You Have Been Accepted Welcome To #Snow Dood.

Mariogamer99

Spectator
Reaction score
ING: Don't have one.
Skype:I have one but its private so I will tell you it if I get accepted.
Rate Yourself 1/10:8.3
Past Clans: None
Past Bans:None
Why would you like to join #Snow?:I love playing MCSG its my favorite sg server and I would really like to be in a clan, and I would be really good in clan battles because I'm good at taking out teams (I took out a team of 6 once, then they got banned).I am a gold donor so I will have no problems when getting into a game. I have won 148 games btw.( I added my strengths and weaknesses, I hope that's okay. I just wanted to inform you on those)
Strengths: Fishing rod, flint and steel, bow.
Weaknesses: Bow-sword combo (its when you shoot somebody with an arrow about 3-5 blocks away and then quickly switch to you weapon and start hitting, it can give you a surprise your opponent and can give you a huge advantage in hit and range, its a hard skill to master), and fighting while burning.

Reaction score
Why would you like to join #Snow?:I love playing MCSG its my favorite sg server and I would really like to be in a clan, and I would be really good in clan battles because I'm good at taking out teams (I took out a team of 6 once, then they got banned).I am a gold donor so I will have no problems when getting into a game. I have won 148 games btw.( I added my strengths and weaknesses, I hope that's okay. I just wanted to inform you on those)
Weaknesses: Bow-sword combo (its when you shoot somebody with an arrow about 3-5 blocks away and then quickly switch to you weapon and start hitting, it can give you a surprise your opponent and can give you a huge advantage in hit and range, its a hard skill to master), and fighting while burning.
How Do You NOt Have A in game name?

Reaction score
Accpeted Welcome to #Snow.

Reaction score
Lazerson Has Applyed on skype and has been accepted
Application
IGN: lazerson
Rate Your Self 1/10: 6/10
Past Clans: #lava
Past Bans: None

Zandirian

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of #Vitality, I challenge you to a 4v4 clan battle. Skype for more info- Zandirian

xXBestatPvPXx

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xXBestatPvPXx
Rate Your Self 1/10: 9.3
Past Clans: #EmpirePvP(Disbanded)
Past Bans: "hacking which I do not-My youtube for proof.
Why Would You Like To Join #Snow?: I needed a clan, and this one fit, I also wanted to find a clan where I have more wins than the owner :3, moving on, thanks for your consideration, hope I get accepted ;3 have a nice day.Games Won
Games Played

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of Vitality, We'll like to challenge yall on a scrim. If you accept add the Co- Owner's skype - KillerDrc, if you decline just reply with a simple no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci