• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So...How many times have you been called a hacker?

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
It's quite funny actually, I've been called a hacker atleast 10 times. I love it that whenever you kill a team or have a lucky escape you get called a hacker because people can't find an excuse. :)

So, how many times have you guys been called a hacker?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Every couple games, whenever they are like "u wil get banned stupid hacker" I say "Yep, report me." It confuses them.

luigiriot

Tribute
Reaction score
Quite often, especially in MC TF2.

I use the scout class often and that's the only time I get called a hacker there just because I move too fast and hit too hard. Because if they did their homework, they'd see that class gets Speed II and double melee power.

If they're worse than you, they're noobs.
If they're better than you, they're hacking.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
One of the moments which was hilarious, was when I was on SG4 and I was in the Big Boy House, and a guy with full iron comes in when I didn't have too good of stuff. As anyone else would do, I blockhit, and kill him.

I die later on and he is still spectating. When I die, he says "Lol recorded noob". We have a argument, and do on. Then I tell him I was block hitting, which was why he didn't kill me. He says, "What's block hitting?" I ask him if he seriously doesn't know what it is, and he says yea.

Then he states,"It's probably some kind of hack", and then leaves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci