• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So, I messed up. [Please Read]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know what happened on twitter exactly, but as for all of your actions, I think that was incredibly immature. Period, point, blank. I don't think that was appropriate conduct at all, nor do I think your video on your resignation was right either. I am not the one to decide if you are worthy of a second chance, but I hope this was a lesson for you and the community, that talking trash about people you love/loved, is never a good idea, because chances are, you will go back on it, and regret everything. If I were you, I would just stay away from trouble, but that's just my thoughts on your situation, I am not representing the decisions or the thoughts of the Sr. Staff.

Last edited:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know what happened on twitter exactly, but as for all of your actions, I think that was incredibly immature. Period, point, blank. I don't think that was appropriate conduct at all, nor do I think your video on your resignation was right either. I am not the one to decide if you are worthy of a second chance, but I hope this was a lesson for you and the community, that talking trash about people you love/loved, is never a good idea, because chances are, you will go back on it, and regret everything. If I were you, I would just stay away from trouble, but that's just my thoughts on your situation, I am not representing the decisions of the Sr. Staff.
Not sure whether to say thanks or apologize. c:

I appreciate your input and it's definitely been taken into consideration.

As for my resignation video, it's in private and has been since upload, and only has been shared with specific gmail addresses, so I'm not sure exactly how you'd have seen it. :/

Anyway, thanks for your input.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why doesn't the staff team just say this "Person Has been Demoted. The End." And if That person wished to share the reason, Let them express there reasons.
Instead of "I Resigned for lalalalalalalalalaal"

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I was honestly really confused with the sudden out burst on twitter since you seemed like a really nice guy on slack and on the forums so I didn't really understand why. Whatever circumstance you end up in after this thread, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that out of this you learnt something out of this. c:
Why doesn't the staff team just say this "Person Has been Demoted. The End." And if That person wished to share the reason, Let them express there reasons.
Instead of "I Resigned for lalalalalalalalalaal"
The reason why we do that since we respect the privacy of the person being demoted and they have the right to tell whoever they want about their demotion. Imagine if you got demoted for doing something really bad. Wouldn't you just want the senior staff only to know why?

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I was honestly really confused with the sudden out burst on twitter since you seemed like a really nice guy on slack and on the forums so I didn't really understand why. Whatever circumstance you end up in after this thread, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that out of this you learnt something out of this. c:

The reason why we do that since we respect the privacy of the person being demoted and they have the right to tell whoever they want about their demotion. Imagine if you got demoted for doing something really bad. Wouldn't you just want the senior staff only to know why?
Thank you. And also, for the record, I wasn't demoted. Just incase you mis understood that guys message and the actual circumstance. ^_^

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I haven't seen the rage on twitter, or anything like that, but I must compliment you that you have written this thread. Some people in your position would just leave, and the fact that you apologies makes me have some new form of respect towards you. I wish you best of luck, and who knows, we might see you again in the staff team at some point!

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Every one makes mistakes, although I don't know you personally, I've seen you on the forums and you seemed like a pretty efficient and intelligent mod. Probably not the wisest of decisions to publicly air your grievances but yeah, sometimes when we're pissed right off we don't think clearly and temper blinds judgement.
Good on you for admitting your stuff ups, other people just might learn from them too as I'm sure you have. Best of luck to you for getting your staff position back c:

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
wait till it cools down then re-apply. I respect you for apologizing anyways though, hope you get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci