• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So, I messed up. [Please Read]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Give it time. I was on and off. Think about it. Trust me. Don't feel an obligation. Really think about it hard.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
mcsg staff imo shouldn't be able to determine if you get mod based on twitter.
That's exactly what I think, but also keep in mind my tweets were to Chad, so I can completely understand where the administration is coming from. :p

N

Nikola

Yo I just read the whole thread and I want to say that I know how you feel brah.. It's a little bit different from my situation but we kind of shared the same issue.. Anyway hope everything will turn out good so you will be able to re-apply :p

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Well at least you apologised and know you were in the wrong, but at the end of the day you can still enjoy playing mcsg by yourself or with friends. People seem to forget this is just a game, and also just because you aren't mod doesn't mean you can't still help out (and have fun) xD

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
That won't save you from potential termination from a job in the real world.
This isn't a real job, it's a video game over the Internet with people you don't know. No need to take it that serious. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci