• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So, I messed up. [Please Read]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You can still re-apply but i really liked this thread and humans makes mistakes sometimes :)

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
You did something stupid and now your paying for it I dont see anything wrong with that. I dont think you deserve a second chance.

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." - Bruce Lee
It'll blow over soon enough, and if you write a good enough app I'm positive you'll be recruited once more.
On another note, this thread is great as it brings to light the fact that humans do, in fact, make mistakes.
+1 :)

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
We all make mistakes and we all say things we do not mean in times of anger. You have earned forgiveness from me even though no pain was ever inflicted upon me. I too resigned once in a fit of depression. I resigned and just quit life for two days but realized MCGamer was one of the only things keeping me alive, so I returned. If it is fitting for you to come back, you will come back because that would be your inevitable fate.

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
o, my bad dude. I was trying to be funny, I just didn't want to comment "hope you get mode soon".

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
Mistakes happen to the best of us. We all do things we're not proud of, it's human nature. It's the people like you who are willing to admit and apologize for them that are the strongest. I hope to see you on the team once more. :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
This isn't actually a necro since it hasn't been 30 days since the threads last reply, however since this thread serves no purpose I will be locking this thread. Also GrapeCiider if you try and look for necro's and continually reply to necro threads, you will be punished since it is against our rules.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci