• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So I see nothing has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Never thought about killing them? ^_^

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
Hello There.

Not every staff can ban every hacker because we don't have eyes everywhere. In helping the staff, we report them. If you had reported him earlier then you wouldn't of had to fight him again. Once you report a hacker, bam, there gone.

Reporting a hacker will literally take them out of the server so you can never ever see them again. Of course, there will be more hackers coming onto the server but is that going to stop you from reporting them, no.

(I had no idea what I just said there xD)

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
He went on to win the game toggling and aim-boting
If he was toggling then of course the anticheat wouldn't catch him, it didn't detect hacks because he wasn't hacking at the time.
I hope the staff make this their number one priority instead of new maps, lobbies or other silly MCgamer drama.
Staff don't make maps. There hasn't been a new lobby in over a year. You're literally the one making "other MCgamer drama".
And no I have no proof of him hacking but why would I lie
A better question is why would you make this thread? You're complaining about a problem that every minecraft server has had since the beginning of minecraft. The difference here is that the amount of hackers has significantly decreased. Instead of wasting your time here you could do something more useful like, oh I don't know, filling out report abuses?

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
I have no recording software anymore soooooo not my problem. I really don't care about him getting banned. just care that the staff haven't fixed the biggest issue and reason for loss of profits and players. thx
If you can't do anything about it don't complain about it and when people call you out for it say it's not your problem lmao.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I have no recording software anymore soooooo not my problem. I really don't care about him getting banned. just care that the staff haven't fixed the biggest issue and reason for loss of profits and players. thx
I was going to defend you somewhat, but this post makes it kind of hard for me. You could have gone to the hub (if you don't have recoding software) and gotten a mod. Nowadays there almost always is a mod in the hub. You don't care enough to get the hacker banned, but it bothered you enough to come on here and tell the Staff Team that we are not doing our job and that we care more about maps then hackers.

While not only is that entirely unfair to the vast majority of staff members, it also is just straight up rude, especially coming from an ex-staff member who knows how stuff it can be to be a moderator.

Our anti-cheat is getting better and better, though 4non is right that it is behind the other servers in grasping a wider range of hacks.

People in the community will always run into hackers, no matter what quantity they are in. If people don't play them, how are we supposed to know they are hacking? Everyone runs into hackers every now and again. Please don't insult the staff team next time, we do work really hard.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci