• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So...Ideas For Second Map (Minecell has not created the first map)

What Kind of Map Do You Want to See?

• Total voters

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Hello CaptainVoltVoid from Minecell(link to build team http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/we-need-help-with-making-maps.56093/)and I am getting ideas on the second map. My ideas are:

Amnesia:
It is a map based of the game "Amnesia:The Dark Descent" so it mainly takes place in a castle and a forest outside the castle.
Shiver Falls:
A place that is very cold but a waterfall known as Shiver Falls is the only thing not frozen
Happy Wonderland:
A Multi-Biome area based of foods and other stuff

Last edited:

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
Well if I have to give a bit of constructed criticism I would have to say that this is THE GREATEST THING CREATED BY ANYONE EVER! (even though it's not created yet.)

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
Can I help? Im awesome at terraforming and all of that natural shiz. I've got a bukkit server with worldedit and all of that stuff, So if you want me, msg me and follow my post :p
+Amnesia sounds cool and we could put shiver falls together with it maybe?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Can I help? Im awesome at terraforming and all of that natural shiz. I've got a bukkit server with worldedit and all of that stuff, So if you want me, msg me and follow my post :p
+Amnesia sounds cool and we could put shiver falls together with it maybe?
Just saying we do have a page where you can apply and I like your thinking.There is a link so apply there :3 but I will accept you for a trial terraform I guess just pm me the ip and I will tell the members I know irl and msg the ones I don't know irl just show me the terraforming and I will see if it is good or bad

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci