• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So, Im new here, but spiderwebs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmoe872

Spectator
Reaction score
Spider webs seem to glitch out when you go through them, and you cant break em soo whats the deal there?

Bmoe872

Spectator
Reaction score
no i mean I cant move at all, im glitched out entirely, I cant fall through it at all, and i cant move...

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
:S. i usually can just move through them :|. im perm banned so i wouldnt know lol... i would advise TRYING the best you can to steer clear :D

Bmoe872

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah i got stuck on one in the bridge, im actually alive right now, im just stuck so i thoguth id post about it

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
lol o_O... goodluck in your game. maybe you'll survive to deathmatch :D

kricken

Career
Reaction score
It could just be lag. You could try dedicating more memory to minecraft if the lag is constant

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Perhaps a problem with your connection? Also try pressing shift a couple times and walking with it held in.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
spiderwebs are traps ... :D just stay away from em

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure i've a good connecteion ( +- 2mb download and 1 mb upload ) And i give minecraft 4 GB of RAM. Still sometimes i get stuck in a spiderweb ( Getting teleported up and down Real quick ) Which makes me impossible to move.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I've encountered two spiderwebs impossible to escape from before. Both of these were on map two.
On these spiderwebs you didn't simply sink through them and move at a slower pace than usual, you were completely stuck.

I know for certain that at least one of these was not an issue on my end, as my friend got stuck in the exact same spiderweb as I did.
Although the novelty of the spiderwebs is nice, if they glitch out and make players become permanently stuck and unable to play the game, they shouldn't be in the maps at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci