• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So, internet fixes anyone?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have you tried 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete'?

If not, smash your computer a few times with your hand. Usually works for me

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
It's not for him.

All the time in TS or Skype, he either times out in TS or the call drops on Skype.
When playing other minecraft servers everyone is running around perfectly besides him. When he talks on the forums, he is lucky enough to have 10 minutes online before his Internet drops out. MCSG has been fine for me and everyone else we know, besides him.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
There are alot better and cheaper options than Bigpond (I have it and it seems to run perfect im getting 25-150 ms on Au servers and 150-300 on asia and US, It is probably your router as it it recommended to get a new one every 2 years
Hope i helped :D

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I got sick of trying to find fixes and made my parents buy a new router. When it comes I should be getting good connection. If not, then I can't access the internet. 3:

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck, have u bought it and how long is delivery so i can play with u xD

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
If all else fails, bug your parents for a different service provider. Ask them whether they have something called *fibre optic* which is super-fast internet around Australia. It's also called NBN. Google it. I have it, in WA, and I get really good internet. Even CA servers aren't laggy from here.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
I got sick of trying to find fixes and made my parents buy a new router. When it comes I should be getting good connection. If not, then I can't access the internet. 3:
Or tell them how epic you are, reveal your current position, then state the following-

See? I'm number 21(?) in the world! (Show leaderboard)
You wouldn't want me to give up on my dream, would you?
Im only (Insert age here) years old, goddamit!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci