• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SO LAGGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
HELLO THIS IS TEDDYCAT14 AS YOU CAN TELL. AS YOU CAN TELL, I AM PISSED OFF. CHANGE THE STUPID LAGGY CRAP ON THIS SERVER. EVEN PRIVATEFEARLESS MADE A VIDEO ABOUT THIS CRAP BEING TO LAGGY, IF YOU DIDDENT SEE THE VIDEO THAT THIS SERVER CRAP HERES THE LINK:
. I KNOW THIS SERVER IS AMAZING. BUT REALLY? A STUPID BACCA IN A MAP GLITCHED A IRON SWORD IN A ITEM FRAME AND KILLED ME FORM THIS CRAPPY *** LAG. FIX THIS SERVER

CashFloMoney

Diamond
Reaction score
youre gonna get banned might wanna delete this thread or edit it

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
As we have said many times. We are trying to find the cause of this. We had apparently fixed it for a week and now it is back. We are not sure what happened to fix it for a short period of time but we are still trying to find the cause of this problem.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Ironically the video was recorded on Hive and not MCSG xDDDD

EDIT: Watched more of the video and it's a really a compilation of both clips from the hive and mcsg... nvm

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
Ironically the video was recorded on Hive and not MCSG xDDDD

EDIT: Watched more of the video and it's a really a compilation of both clips from the hive and mcsg... nvm
Well smart one. I can't edit PrivateFearless's video xDDDDDD. But watch the end

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
I am going to lock and close this report as it is not constructive in helping us solve the problem and just states what we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci