• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So much hate. Need to get the message CLEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, now all of you people need to STOP accusing me of stuff! I am going to get this straight here. Stuff happened in my life and so I decided to start fresh off of everything! I did. I quit the Elite Squad tell the leader that things happened in my life, and now he is calling me a liar. I was talking to a group of friends and they said we should make a clan just for our friends and other stuff so, I did and I get in trouble for making my own clan and joining a new one! People need to stop stalking me and tsk tsk tsking me or WHATEVER and LEAVE. ME. ALONE. I can do whatever I WANT. Whenever I WANT. So STOP judging me! Now that the message is straight and clear, LEAVE LIZZIE ALONE!!! ): K bais!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
If you're having a problem with certain people, settle it in a private conversation with them, you do not have to post a whole thread about it. If they start harassing you too much you can poke a mod about it, they'll gladly help you.

#ReqLock

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
People are going to judge you in life, its inevitable the best thing to do is to prevent it from affecting you.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I honestly get so much abuse in MCSG, I've learnt to stop caring about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci