• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So nice.

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Well guys. Ive just been told from a kind fellow to kill myself, by this I really do not care what he says.

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If you have the screenshot, upload it to imgur or something. That, or upload the screenshot directly.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
What a lovely individual.

If this occurred on a MCGamer platform, please do report this with proof. Me or another staff member would be happy to deal with them.

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
What a lovely individual.

If this occurred on a MCGamer platform, please do report this with proof. Me or another staff member would be happy to deal with them.
I want to but when i try to upload the image it says "error"

WillPowers

Spectator
Reaction score
Sad that people throw terms like that around as if it's a joke, hopefully you'll I won't be running into anymore people like this and if you do, make sure to report them!

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad that people throw terms like that around as if it's a joke, hopefully you'll I won't be running into anymore people like this and if you do, make sure to report them!
oh yea i reported him.

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't let them ruin your time here on the server! There are always going to be the haters and the people that will be mean, but you just have to do what a great artist once said and, "Shake it off." If this happens again by the same person or even someone new, be sure to get a screenshot and mods and myself will take care of them.

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
ikr i cant stand such mean ppl like srsly dood

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
10/10 quality thread, an emotional rollercoaster that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I laughed, I cried, I learned 42 new ways to season and cook a pork shoulder. Truly a new standard has been set that all future threads will be held in comparison to.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When games become competitive, people become toxic, rude, and truly transform sometimes into the people we'd like to not see them as. I'm sorry this happened and hope your report has been resolved well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci