• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So this day has actually come.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off, let me say that this is not a drill.

Secondly, I am sad to announce my official retirement as an MCGamer staff member.

It has been a great two years with MCGamer, and I am proud to have been a part of this community. From my month and a half as a moderator to the year and a half as an Admin, I have had the privilege of working with so many talented and motivated players and staff. I have done many great things as the Mapping Admin, and I’ve met many great friends along the way. My tenure has been a wild ride, with many ups and downs, but it’s one that I’m glad to have taken.

My decision to resign was not an easy one, but one that I ultimately felt was necessary. My life(855) has changed dramatically since I first became a staff member, and upholding my responsibilities as an MCGamer Admin become increasingly difficult. I gained a full time apprenticeship that consumes most of my day, and I just don’t have the time to devote to MCGamer full time too. I have been so incredibly busy trying to do everything that I have had put off my friends and family. I’ve accepted a lot of stress and made a lot of mistakes, but I did so under the belief that I could do it all. But I now realize that I can’t do it all, and as such I’ve decided that I must pass the torch and move on with my life(855).

This is not goodbye, however. I will still be around, just not as an Administrator. I intend to focus my attention on my build team, Team Elite, and I will still be helping MCGamer make maps and such. I will still be hanging out with my friends, and I will still be active on TeamSpeak and on the forums. And without all those pesky Admin responsibilities, I can play all the games of MCSG I want now! So while MCGamer may be leaving me, I will not be leaving MCGamer.​

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
You were an amazing inspiration to me and many others. The work you've done here has definitely left a positive impact on the community. I wish you the best of luck in your future, take good care. :(

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
Bye.

EDIT: I would like to thank you however, you were one of the Sr. Staff members who inspired me to become the Sr. Mod I did. I would like to thank you for your service and the way you have helped this community, yes you had your ups and downs but nobodys perfect right? I wish you good luck with your future and welcome to the Ex-Staff/VIP club :D

Last edited:

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been an honor working with you, Dave. Best of luck in all your future endeavors, and I hope we'll meet each other in person in the future.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye Dave :( Your contribution and efforts to keep the server as great as it is will not be forgotten.
Thank you for everything!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I really didn't ever think that this day would come...

I really wish that I had gotten the chance to speak to you a lot more, but I guess that is the way life works.

Thanks for everything you have done. You were an amazing person and an amazing staff member.

We will all miss you. <3

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck Dave with your future endeavors! It's been a long 2 years and looking forward to remain lifelong friends. The entire community thanks you for your efforts and we are looking forward to continue working with you with TE.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you for being a Moderator, Sr. Mod and an Admin on MCGamer. Though I may have been rude to you at times, I still appreciate the work you have done.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for your help with the server. Its sad that this day had to come. Good luck in the future.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Dave :( I would like to thank you for everything you have done for this server. You were one of the most legendary staff members and you will NEVER be forgotten.

KelsieBree

Reaction score
It's so sad to see you leave the team. :( I hope we get to play a few games together soon and hopefully talk more. You can never be replaced and you will never be forgotten! #DaveIsLife(855)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci