• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff So this is it 2 Years as staff

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Dave, I know we've had our ups and downs (probably more downs than ups), but I just want to let you know that I have a massive amount of respect for everything you've done here. You've devoted your life(855) to these servers, and without you I doubt they would be running nearly as smoothly as they do. I may not have always made your life easy, but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you've done.

Plus I remember when we first met, on the Tekkit server almost two years ago, when I was stumbling around with pepsizPower without a clue about anything. You let me stay in your house, lent me some supplies, and got me started on my way. Thanks.

Keep up the good work Dave.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Dave, I know we've had our ups and downs (probably more downs than ups), but I just want to let you know that I have a massive amount of respect for everything you've done here. You've devoted your life(855) to these servers, and without you I doubt they would be running nearly as smoothly as they do. I may not have always made your life easy, but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you've done.

Plus I remember when we first met, on the Tekkit server almost two years ago, when I was stumbling around with pepsizPower without a clue about anything. You let me stay in your house, lent me some supplies, and got me started on my way. Thanks.

Keep up the good work Dave.
Kinda sad that we didnt even know how to get oak wood to build a crafting bench lol. xD

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Notice how he mentions a lot that he has had "Ups and downs: with a lot of people... Dave in a nutshell?

Seriously though, good to see that you have been here for 2 years, congrats buddy ;)

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love you buddy. Don't change a thing. <3

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Dave You have come a long way from being that nervous guy I met in the waiting room. I am proud to see someone I helped come so far but you did most of the work I just gave you that little push to get you going. Working with you within Team Elite and within the MCGamer community itself has been amazing.

Just remember no I can't fix your pipes and we need to be careful with bedrock :p

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Am I the only one who got a little excited seeing this?
Congratulations Dave on 2 years as a staff member huge milestone for anyone. Let's hope you can still countine to do what you do. Here's to 2 years more!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci