• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So... what happens next?

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Been on these servers since 2013. Quit 4 months ago (I think) came back once or twice in these past months. Don't regret quitting.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Sometimes it can be very easy for people to leave, but for others that have made amazing friends and memories in this community, you just never want to leave all of this and play forever with all of your friends. I've left for almost a year before and I never had any good friends or memories to share so it was quite easy, but once I returned and met all of these amazing people that I cherish as my second family, it would be quite hard to leave now :/

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, I resigned from Senior Mod last year on the last day of the year. This was due to focusing on school as well as my lack of interest in Minecraft anymore. I HATED playing Minecraft at that time before resigning, I found no fun in it whatsoever and it just made be randomly frustrated. At that time of resigning as well, I started to play CSGO and I played that at every single change I got for the rest of the time I was away from the community. I would check the forums and TS every now and again, but didn't go in-game at all. After that whole experience, I found my interest in Minecraft again. To be honest, I would like to think that after my experience that I'll never resign from the staff team or leave the community to due me understanding in that time of absence how much this community means to me.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
People move on, new players come, old players go. It's not really a 'dramatic' thing. Sure, well known players leave and then people scream 'THE SERVERS DYING!!' but in reality unknown but old players leave too, and younger players turn up /shrug/

People gotta move on some day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci