• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So...

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
McGamerv2 is planned to be released
Stats reset planned

Kosmish is lovelights.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Except only MCGamer likes to think of themselves as MCGamer. The rest of the populace call it MCSG because that's the only gametype here besides the occasional bout of Battlegrounds (in prep for SG) that anyone cares about. That and the home page of the site still says Minecraft Survival Games. Nice job of rebranding there when all you did was add an optional URL domain, slightly change the server IP, and build a hub. xD

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A new generation of MCGamer is coming around pretty soon, there's also an IP address to have a preview of what it's like, I think the IP address for it is: preview.mcgamer.net
I'm not too sure on that though.

Also, Huahwi has returned after a long inactivity, so he's back making videos and fighting. c:

Quite a while back, MCGamer has been having a malicious attack issue, it was called the "Phishing links", where some random people gave you a seemingly safe link, like a Hive one, however a letter would be misplaced, hence making the link lead to an attack site to where your account would be in potential risk of being compromised. No major losses were made, and the issue was resolved and everything went back to normal quite quickly.

Hmm... What else.
Ah, there have been new forumers who are getting a little more well recognized, which includes Nirmit, and AlgerWaterlow, and a few others I forgot the names on, and they've been getting pretty well known. :)

There has been EU clean sweeps, as well as other regions, where a lot of hackers got banned or something like that. Some events have been coming up too, I think there was this community event, or there is one called the "Deception Games", pretty interesting if you wanna participate, but I can't find the link to the thread, but hopefully you'll be able to get it soon. c:

I guess those are some pretty major things that have happened, and that's as much as I recall, I guess I could go ahead and edit this post if anything else comes up in my head.

But overall, welcome back, Luke Lucas, we've missed you! :D

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Everything you just said I imagined coming out of Christopher Eccleston playing as Doctor #9. It was bloody amazing. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci