• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So...

Rixzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!
I would like to start off saying thanks for the wonderful memories, and it's about damn time for me to go.
Especially to all the threads I've made (rip 5 Quitting Threads). This one is the real one, trust me! I'm absolutely done with Minecraft & MCSG in general. Due to the fact that I need to get my friends back & focus on my grades. (Rip Summer 2014) 2014 Summer, was the summer I basically no life the game and didn't really hung out with my friends. Yes I have no life over a block game, thats how dam stupid I am.

To prevent me stop playing this game, I would like to request a Perm ban on these accounts:
Rixzo, SpyrewMC, Mr_Spyrew7, Prevailin, and Tripzyy.

Anyways, If I ever do feel like coming back. I can always appeal a ban.

Before I go, if you guys are curious about my MCSG story and other stuff I've done in the past. Here is the link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/thanks-its-time.150386/#post-1640318

Rixzo Signing off.

(P.S): I probably be likely to be flamed, due to that fact that I always quit and come back. Although, I am leaving for real due to that I've promised myself to bring back the old me in my New year's resolution!)

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
Hello!
I would like to start off saying thanks for the wonderful memories, and it's about damn time for me to go.
Especially to all the threads I've made (rip 5 Quitting Threads). This one is the real one, trust me! I'm absolutely done with Minecraft & MCSG in general. Due to the fact that I need to get my friends back & focus on my grades. (Rip Summer 2014) 2014 Summer, was the summer I basically no life the game and didn't really hung out with my friends. Yes I have no life over a block game, thats how dam stupid I am.

To prevent me stop playing this game, I would like to request a Perm ban on these accounts:

Before I go, if you guys are curious about my MCSG story and other stuff I've done in the past. Here is the link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/thanks-its-time.150386/#post-1640318

Rixzo Signing off.

(P.S): I probably be likely to be flamed, due to that fact that I always quit and come back. Although, I am leaving for real due to that I've promised myself to bring back the old me in my New year's resolution!)

can i have one pls, and cya

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Hello!

Rixzo Signing off.

Don't ban tripzyy and prevailing i want them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci